Dez Bryant to Ravens practice squad

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
so did the 73 tds

I also left off another one that he became a cancer in the locker room which is a biggie that teams look at when deciding to sign a player. Maybe, just maybe all of Bryant's negatives outweighed those 73 TD's and why it took a another team that is really desperate like the saints were to sign Bryant.

The Natural

Reaction score
I also left off another one that he became a cancer in the locker room which is a biggie that teams look at when deciding to sign a player. Maybe, just maybe all of Bryant's negatives outweighed those 73 TD's and why it took a another team that is really desperate like the saints were to sign Bryant.
When you only talk about the negative, thats what makes you a hater you bozo

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
When you only talk about the negative, thats what makes you a hater you bozo

No I would be a hater if I said those things ever since he was drafted. Listing what he did his last two seasons, the most recent two seasons is just pointing out what he actually did. His 2nd from his last season he had 8 TD's or one every other game and also was one drop away from leading the league in drops. His last season he had 6 TD's and did lead the league in drops. He also stomped off the field like a spoiled little kid before the game was over AND the offense was on the field. He also argued with coaches on the sidelines several times. His last season with the Cowboys he started to become a cancer in the locker room. So because he did get a lot of TD's earlier in his career we're supposed to just forget all of the negative things he did the last couple of years? The other teams sure didn't and that's why he has sat for so long. Stop being such a Nancy.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Arguing with coaches on the sideline? Are you serious? Are you 12? Are you new to sports and the NFL?

And the game was over.

Your cancer comment is just wishful thinking.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Arguing with coaches on the sideline? Are you serious? Are you 12? Are you new to sports and the NFL?

And the game was over.

Your cancer comment is just wishful thinking.

Ya teams just go looking for players that argue with coaches on the sidelines. Are you 12 years old? Why do you think some players that have good numbers sit for so long - because of being locker room cancers and being disruptive on the sidelines or things they say on social media. How many other players when they know the game is lost secretly would like to go off to the locker room like Bryant did but DON'T because they don't want to be perceived as spoiled little kids like Bryant. Bryant's last season in Dallas it was reported that the locker room was polarized with a couple players sticking up for Bryant and others who weren't and teams don't want the locker room split up because of a player they want them focused on being a team and winning. I have no doubts that you are like 12 years old and your mommy and daddy let you do whatever you want and you are clueless on how adults are expected to act. When you get old enough to have a job tell me how long you last when to talk back and argue with your boss before you get fired.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Ya teams just go looking for players that argue with coaches on the sidelines. Are you 12 years old? Why do you think some players that have good numbers sit for so long - because of being locker room cancers and being disruptive on the sidelines or things they say on social media. How many other players when they know the game is lost secretly would like to go off to the locker room like Bryant did but DON'T because they don't want to be perceived as spoiled little kids like Bryant. Bryant's last season in Dallas it was reported that the locker room was polarized with a couple players sticking up for Bryant and others who weren't and teams don't want the locker room split up because of a player they want them focused on being a team and winning. I have no doubts that you are like 12 years old and your mommy and daddy let you do whatever you want and you are clueless on how adults are expected to act. When you get old enough to have a job tell me how long you last when to talk back and argue with your boss before you get fired.

Please read the nonsense that you just wrote and then look yourself in the mirror.

Darn that cancer Brady, him and all his arguments with coaches on the sidelines.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Please read the nonsense that you just wrote and then look yourself in the mirror.

Darn that cancer Brady, him and all his arguments with coaches on the sidelines.

It's pretty bad when you make up stuff to refute a comment. Just where is Brady mentioned in my comments. As far as Bryant if you want to believe that he wasn't a cancer his last season in Dallas you go right ahead but like I said when you grow up and leave mommy and daddy and see how the real world works not your easy life where mommy and daddy let you do whatever you want, maybe, repeat maybe you'll understand things.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
It's pretty bad when you make up stuff to refute a comment. Just where is Brady mentioned in my comments. As far as Bryant if you want to believe that he wasn't a cancer his last season in Dallas you go right ahead but like I said when you grow up and leave mommy and daddy and see how the real world works not your easy life where mommy and daddy let you do whatever you want, maybe, repeat maybe you'll understand things.
Who said Brady was mentioned in your comments? I never implied that. Brady has had plenty of sideline arguments with coaches (and players) as have a great many other players.

Be better. Be more informed.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Who said Brady was mentioned in your comments? I never implied that. Brady has had plenty of sideline arguments with coaches (and players) as have a great many other players.

Be better. Be more informed.

Ya tell us all about the arguments Brady had with belicheat and then see how many believe you. Nobody, including me has said anything about a player yelling at players on the sidelines. Heck Irvin was well known to do that but yelling at players is not the same as arguing with coaches on the sidelines. Oh and all these players that you say argue with their coaches on the sidelines and how many found themselves released either before the end of the season or after the season? Like I said, coaches and GM's don't go for players disrespecting coaches on the sidelines. By arguing with them they are disrespecting their authority they have. Also when you grow up and get a job you'll learn that you can't argue with your boss and then expect to keep your job.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Ya tell us all about the arguments Brady had with belicheat and then see how many believe you. Nobody, including me has said anything about a player yelling at players on the sidelines. Heck Irvin was well known to do that but yelling at players is not the same as arguing with coaches on the sidelines. Oh and all these players that you say argue with their coaches on the sidelines and how many found themselves released either before the end of the season or after the season? Like I said, coaches and GM's don't go for players disrespecting coaches on the sidelines. By arguing with them they are disrespecting their authority they have. Also when you grow up and get a job you'll learn that you can't argue with your boss and then expect to keep your job.
You are completely uninformed on the history of the NFL.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
You are completely uninformed on the history of the NFL.

Ya in the 60 years I've been watching it I learned nothing. In reality I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. My knowledge of the NFL goes well before the Cowboys were in the league. I started watching and became a fan the first day the Cowboys came into the league but I've studied the league from the 1930's to present. You keep writing like a little kid that your mommy and daddy let you do whatever you want and you are going to have a HUGE shock when you have to go out and get a job and find out that talking back and arguing with your boss will get you fired.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Ya in the 60 years I've been watching it I learned nothing. In reality I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. My knowledge of the NFL goes well before the Cowboys were in the league. I started watching and became a fan the first day the Cowboys came into the league but I've studied the league from the 1930's to present. You keep writing like a little kid that your mommy and daddy let you do whatever you want and you are going to have a HUGE shock when you have to go out and get a job and find out that talking back and arguing with your boss will get you fired.
Read your posts...you think I am the one writing like a little kid?

You know so much you've never seen Brady argue with coaches? Or Rodgers just last year? There's a prett famous clip of Phil Simms and Parcells

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It will always be a mystery to me how Dez is so hated some of our fans.
They are the usually the same people that touted Amari for being a " quite guy that just does his job". You dont hear it much anymore, because in @WillieBeamen 's words, Cooper turned out to be a bit of a beta. But it was a thing.

I get the grief of Dez falling off after his extension. But that was an unfortunate circumstance where injuries mounted and took their toll. As opposed to him mailing it in after getting paid