Twitter: Dez Bryant tweet on Garrett

stiletto

Reaction score
Honestly..whatever...it's easy to cast stones now. I've hated Garret as our coach for 8 years but this kind of thing by Dez is infantile. You earn no respect when you kick a guy when he is down....my problem is I have kicked Garrett since 2011. So I am actually allowed to continue to kick him. A player like dopey Dez does not give me permission. I already took that...

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Honestly..whatever...it's easy to cast stones now. I've hated Garret as our coach for 8 years but this kind of thing by Dez is infantile. You earn no respect when you kick a guy when he is down....my problem is I have kicked Garrett since 2011. So I am actually allowed to continue to kick him. A player like dopey Dez does not give me permission. I already took that...

normally id agree wtih you, but JJ and JG has done so much damage, chances were squanarded, players talent were wasted, this is a big ball of string that at the end of the day will be tossed, but the impact has hurt players and contacts. its bigger than the fans.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This is Garrett's legacy. A graveyard of elite players. If Jerry had a soul and felt shame he would drop to his knees and ask forgiveness for the nightmare he's put us and these players thru.

Shut up, Dez!
How's that job with New Orleans coming?
Otherwise you are not relevant.

stiletto

Reaction score
normally id agree wtih you, but JJ and JG has done so much damage, chances were squanarded, players talent were wasted, this is a big ball of string that at the end of the day will be tossed, but the impact has hurt players and contacts. its bigger than the fans.

Yeah, well right now really doesn't matter. I gave Garrett a fair shot for 3 years. He sucked and I haven't approved of him since. So I maintain my stance...

jblaze2004

Reaction score
People can say what they want. But Dez on the field gave 110% and was the only fire we had on the sideline. Everybody else look like they just going through the motions.
Wait is that what Garrett mean by #garrettGuys

birdwells1

Reaction score
Also, Romo can't even take a single hit any longer but you wanted to sit Dak, who at that point won 9 or 10 games in a row? Riiiiight. He would have lasted another quarter. He was broken and no longer reliable.

Dallas fans have built this myth that Romo was some legend or god when he was a run of the mill QB.

You are certain that Romo wouldn't have lasted and maybe you're right but if he didnt then you could have had Dak waiting to go.
I know that the offense was stagnate in the final game of that year against philly and when Romo got it zip down the field for a td.