Dez Calls Out the "Garrett Guys" With C's On Their Jerseys

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
wow if the cowboys start out 2018 slow by losing some games early the press and fans will eat garrett and the jones and Prescott alive

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Whatever.

We don't even know the context of his "melt downs".

A few seasons ago Fox pushed his epic melt down on everyone and then when the audio was released it was a joke and pushed under the rug by all of the media pushing the melt down narrative.

Dez is an emotional WR. Whats new.
Watch the Seattle game, there's enough evidence in that one game alone to understand some may be ready to move on. Take an objective look.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Watch the Seattle game, there's enough evidence in that one game alone to understand some may be ready to move on. Take an objective look.

I get that he was yelling.

I just don't get how we go from him being emotional in that game to cutting him. That is ridiculous and not a good enough reason.

The only reason to cut Dez is just admitting the pass game sucks and we suck at using WR's.

WR's in Dallas are not worth it. Especially without Tony.

Don't turn around and start trying to draft Calvin Ridley when he will do nothing here either.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I get that he was yelling.

I just don't get how we go from him being emotional in that game to cutting him. That is ridiculous and not a good enough reason.

The only reason to cut Dez is just admitting the pass game sucks and we suck at using WR's.

WR's in Dallas are not worth it. Especially without Tony.

Don't turn around and start trying to draft Calvin Ridley when he will do nothing here either.
I'll try this again. I
I'm
Not
Talking
About
Just
Yelling
!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wow if the cowboys start out 2018 slow by losing some games early the press and fans will eat garrett and the jones and Prescott alive
Impending real-life cannibalism is likely the only motivating factor that would make Jones take sweeping changes within this franchise. He might even finally consider dropping a few self-gratifying professional titles if he was afraid of becoming someone's din-din.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This and babe's comments on what Garrett told dez confirm witten had nothing to do with this.

I wish everyone could stop acting like he did.

Fisher is on the radio confirming that Dez and Garrett had it out on the phone last Friday.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Butler, Dez, Beasley all speaking out against the offense.
Butler who was basically a spare that they couldn't trust to make a play when it mattered.

An off the field drama queen that is in decline.

Bease, who we drafted his exact replacement for last year.

Might as well throw alligator arms in there as well.

The WR's needed an over haul. Funny how those are the anti Garrett guys.

risco

Reaction score
Fiery and prima donna are two different things. I like fiery. The other, not so much.
"Prima Donna" Really! That's what you call a guy that's wants the ball. Michael Irvin use to do it too? Is he a "prima-donna?" The head coach has to manage players like Dez just as Jimmy Johnson did with Mike, Haley, Troy, Emmit... Look at what Tom Laundry had to manage- come on dude! the league is full of prima-donnas.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Butler who was basically a spare that they couldn't trust to make a play when it mattered.

An off the field drama queen that is in decline.

Bease, who we drafted his exact replacement for last year.

Might as well throw alligator arms in there as well.

The WR's needed an over haul. Funny how those are the anti Garrett guys.

I know Dez is good. I know Beasley is good. I also know Jason Garrett sucks.

He constantly gets a pass and everyone else gets the blame.

Mr Anonymous himself Jason Garrett is the one who needs to be shown the door.

Last edited:

BlindFaith

Reaction score
"Prima Donna" Really! That's what you call a guy that's wants the ball. Michael Irvin use to do it too? Is he a "prima-donna?" The head coach has to manage players like Dez just as Jimmy Johnson did with Mike, Haley, Troy, Emmit... Look at what Tom Laundry had to manage- come on dude! the league is full of prima-donnas.
That's not what I call a player that wants the ball. That's what I call the player.

This isn't just about his sideline tantrums. If you don't see that, I can't help you.

BlindFaith

Reaction score

My Anonymous himself Jason Garrett is the one who needs to be shown the door.
I don't know why it's so difficult to be able to say you don't like the player AND you think Garrett should go. That's my position.

And Witten should go too.

But to blame this all on Garrett is just naive or agenda driven.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Most great WR's are prima-donnas. It's the price you pay. Our problem is we have coaches that don't know how to handle them.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Neither one was productive. Imagine that.

Gotta take things with a grain of salt when they come from a player that was released. A month ago Dez was all on board with coming back and predicting big things. He got released and his tune changed.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Gotta take things with a grain of salt when they come from a player that was released. A month ago Dez was all on board with coming back and predicting big things. He got released and his tune changed.
Kind of like when he came clean and admitted he was not focused, that he needed to work harder and not be distracted. And now he's pointing the finger.

The media twisting doesn't help.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

Mr Anonymous himself Jason Garrett is the one who needs to be shown the door.

What board are you reading? Garrett has fewer defenders than Dez does by a wide margin.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
What board are you reading? Garrett has fewer defenders than Dez does by a wide margin.

The organization giving him a pass and for years the local media as well.

He lost the fans a long time ago.

risco

Reaction score
That's not what I call a player that wants the ball. That's what I call the player.

This isn't just about his sideline tantrums. If you don't see that, I can't help you.

I don't recall asking you for help. And what's your example of a player? give me a name Have you ever managed a team?
Most great WR's are prima-donnas. It's the price you pay. Our problem is we have coaches that don't know how to handle them.
Couldn't agree more! Most people don't understand that dynamic of a team. One of WRs on my son's state championship team(2017 made 3 in a row) is a prima-donnas. I guess they learn early.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
You know.... I have deliberately left the Dez crap behind. It's over & done with. I left it where it belongs... Back there on Friday when it happened.

But ppl like yourself poke & prod....

All I will say is... Now you know how it feels.

T.O. is, was, and will forever remain that dog. Send him out alone and he will handle business. No pack mentality there.
How what feels?

I root for jerseys....