Twitter: Dez: Cowboy perks make some players soft

lqmac1

Reaction score
He ain't lying ...........notced how hard Dez admitted he worked regardless. I'm not sure we're seeing the that from these players.

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article257417587.html

Agree 100% .......my question is who are you replacing him with? Especially competing with 8 other teams.

I think Ceedee is an example of this. Dude has gotten a bunch of attention, endorsements and now over 1 million followers on IG being a Cowboy, he had like 100K when at Oklahoma.

Getting the 88 number and everybody touting him as the next great receiver has held him back, in my opinion. He hasn’t improved at all from his rookie year and isn’t anywhere near living up to the hype he was and is getting.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I think Ceedee is an example of this. Dude has gotten a bunch of attention, endorsements and now over 1 million followers on IG being a Cowboy, he had like 100K when at Oklahoma.

Getting the 88 number and everybody touting him as the next great receiver has held him back, in my opinion. He hasn’t improved at all from his rookie year and isn’t anywhere near living up to the hype he was and is getting.

This is where you miss the Bill Parcell of coaching .........

Dre11

Reaction score

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score

I’m I agree.

I also think Zeke has coasted until this year when Pollard lit a fire under his butt. There’s a reason he didn’t want to sit out. He was finally pushed for the first time in his football life and he was better for it.

MikeT22

Reaction score

And Diggs started reading his press clippings and sought out interceptions rather than coverage.

SSoup

Reaction score
Dez, the guy who is currently abusing his status with our fanbase in order to hawk an NFT scam, has some very serious thoughts on how it's a bad thing for players to exploit the perks available to Cowboys? Interesting.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes and No...Dez.

Yes to say many players go bad after becoming a spoiled Dallas Cowboys player, but he pointed his ire at the wrong players.

Dak has always been a hard worker both on and off the field. He always takes his position seriously and always does whatever it takes to get better, so that disqualifies Dak as one to point the finger at.

Zeke and Pollard actually worked their tails off all offseason. Everyone saw the videos where both were working out hard every day in the offseason with private strength/speed/technique trainers.

Anyone else is debatable.

infamousstyles

Reaction score
Diggs hasn't been talked about enough on this board. Love he's a ball hawk but some of the lazy coverage I saw yesterday was mind boggling. He needs to work on being a better CB over the off season.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Diggs hasn't been talked about enough on this board. Love he's a ball hawk but some of the lazy coverage I saw yesterday was mind boggling. He needs to work on being a better CB over the off season.
He’s a massive risk taker and it bites him and the team in the *** and other times it changes the entire momentum

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This is where you miss the Bill Parcell of coaching .........
It wasn't Parcells, per se, it was Jerry being willing to step away for a few seasons so he could get his Stadium and allowing his Star coach to, you know... coach.

Parcells with regular Jerry would have been par for the course until Bill leaves in frustration.
Which would have been quick.