Twitter: Dez: Cowboy perks make some players soft

The Natural

Reaction score
They are soft. Dipset of the NFL, they dont do nothing. Opposing players talk stuff all week, come stomping up in their house, pose on the star, and they dont do crap about it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Soft players are more apt to stand at a podium and blame officials on a day when there was plenty of room for self-evaluation. Soft coaches, too.
Nobody is saying the players played bad or that the coaches called bad plays. The players, coaches and fans admit that.

But soft fans can't handle the truth when it comes to the officials.

visionary

Reaction score

khiladi

Reaction score
Des isn’t the smartest tool in the shed. Dak threw him under the bus and a few years later, he was out there defending Dak at the expense of Romo. And Romo never once disrespected Dez and knew how to get him the ball.

Now he’s back to bashing the offense. “I’m not saying it’s Dak, but it’s Dak..,”

visionary

Reaction score
Dez is one of the few players that acted like being a Cowboy was supposed to mean something. He knew the legacy he was coming up behind. Did anyone here watch Lamb yesterday and think to themselves yea thats a guy trying to uphold the legacy of #88?

I’m not going to get into this with you but Dez was the poster boy for someone who fell for the glitz and glamor of this franchise

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Was Zeke better? Looked like crap to me. He hurt us more than he helped in my eyes. I rather have given those 12 carries to Pollard.
Hasn't it been documented that he tore his PCL mid-season, but the team (coaches) felt they needed to keep, not only playing him, but riding him over Pollard and all he did was obey the commanding officer?

Plankton

Reaction score
Hasn't it been documented that he tore his PCL mid-season, but the team (coaches) felt they needed to keep, not only playing him, but riding him over Pollard and all he did was obey the commanding officer?

If it were the "alternative reality", where the player dictates his own playing time, then this football team is a bigger banana republic than anyone could ever imagine.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If it were the "alternative reality", where the player dictates his own playing time, then this football team is a bigger banana republic than anyone could ever imagine.
Has very little to do with what I said.
I asked a specific question.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I think Ceedee is an example of this. Dude has gotten a bunch of attention, endorsements and now over 1 million followers on IG being a Cowboy, he had like 100K when at Oklahoma.

Getting the 88 number and everybody touting him as the next great receiver has held him back, in my opinion. He hasn’t improved at all from his rookie year and isn’t anywhere near living up to the hype he was and is getting.

He didn't really want #88, right?