Twitter: Dez: I don’t have no sympathy for coach Garrett losing his job

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what happened to your montage love fest of a signature hailing Garrett as coach of the year?

Tell me...…….do you expect the NFL coaching vacancies to be lining up to interview the great Garrett?

I changed it, because he’s no longer the coach.
I saved it, though, and can PM it to you if you’d like a copy. Just lmk.

LittleD

Reaction score
Stop letting Garrett take up real estate in your head Dez, you sound like a complete and utter loser.

Dez can't control his mouth which has been one of his long term failings. He's washed up as a player now and soon will be broke and working at Walmart like all his buds.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dez can't control his mouth which has been one of his long term failings. He's washed up as a player now and soon will be broke and working at Walmart like all his buds.
He's prolly got around 8mill worth of bling which he can sell for around 300 grand or so.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Why should he? I don't feel bad for Jason, the coach either. He's been compensated well and he'll get another opportunity in the league. He'll be fine.

But...but...Jason is a good guy! I never understood the "good guy" talk, as if it's supposed to lighten the stain he left to some extent. Garrett was a fake head coach who kept us from at least one Super Bowl, wasted careers, and who should have been fired years ago. Period. I couldn't care less if he was a good guy or bad guy; he was a bad coach.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Why do we still care about the immature ramblings of this child? He's a thing of the past. The team has moved on. We should too.