Twitter: Dez: I don’t have no sympathy for coach Garrett losing his job

Alweezy

Reaction score
They are? Jerry and Stephen are no longer running things? Well, yes then, they are contenders again!

It's hard to imagine due to the trauma of the past era, but yes, even the Cowboys led by Jerry Jones can be contenders if you insert a coach with a feel for the game in the role. Being a contender in the NFL is not that complicated. We have complicated things for far too long.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy-downsized.gif

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So many of our great players soured on Garrett when they left.

I can’t believe what Jerry did to this franchise with his stubborn loyalty to Garrett.

Just wait until he promotes Kellen to head coach because he can't find anyone he's comfortable with......:popcorn:

Cebrin

Reaction score
I mean they do need a red zone target that can win jump balls. Lol
Gallup has hops, and hands. Coaching has no creativity to provide opportunities for these players to succeed. I'm tempted to mention Dak here, but it's not neccessary.

Red Zones are more efficient when your QB can hit a spot, and your offense isn't vanilla. I'm not out on Dak until I see him play with a coach that isn't garbage. I've seen Dak do it, and then also disappear. Part of me thinks it's gameplan, and inability to improvise eith the ebb, and flow of a game. Not to say Dak is perfect. He's not. I'm on the fence with that kid, and I like him a lot.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Romo... aikman were pretty much saying the same things all year but couldn’t flat out say it cause they were on tv.

our owner could have fired Jason Garret at 3-3. After losing to the jets. He kept him on embarrassing loss after embarrassing loss because he didn’t want to “hurt garrets feelings”

He chose Garret and his millions of dollars he stole from this organization over an entire fan base.

Zman5

Reaction score
Let me also say this....I feel like Dez is really wasting his shot at a post-NFL career. He should be doing more than just Twitter rants. This stuff should be on video or on a podcast somewhere. He'd kill it.

They should bringing him in to replace Broaddus on Talking Cowboys . I want to see Dez choke out Mickey after a debate on JG then throw up the X.