Dez Signs with Saints

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I guess the best team in the NFC likes him? So a super bowl champion coach sees value in Dez but this Cowboys org (2 playoff wins in 23 years) don't. Uhhhhhh I think ima side with Payton.
So? What does that have to do with my post of the Seattle game?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess the best team in the NFC likes him? So a super bowl champion coach sees value in Dez but this Cowboys org (2 playoff wins in 23 years) don't. Uhhhhhh I think ima side with Payton.

It's an amazing time to be a Cowboys fan when the majority take up for a cut player, over a failed organization and actively root for him to "come home" and embarrass the team. This is what they've brought us to.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
What a turd. Guarantee the money is way less than the pay cut Jerruh offered. I hope he feels like he is getting his precious respect.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's spin. There can never be a simple admission Dez made a mistake.
I'm sure even Dallas finds "value" in Bryant, it was just never worth the amount he was paid vs. is antics.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's an amazing time to be a NO fan when the majority take up for a cut player, over a failed organization and actively root for him to "come home" and embarrass the team. This is what they've brought us to.
Fixed it.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Jerry never offered a pay cut.
1) Bryant wouldn't take a cut
2) He threatened to not play and refuse a franchise tag
3) They had enough and parted ways, why would then offer less after all of that?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Dez didn't learn this pop warner offense in 8 years, I don't see him learning the Saints offense in the next few days!

BigD49

Reaction score
So Dez is good enough for Drew Brees and Payton, but not for us...but who are we kidding Dak and Garrett definitely know better....