Dez Signs with Saints

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez didn't learn this pop warner offense in 8 years, I don't see him learning the Saints offense in the next few days!

Who was his head coach here, and who is his head coach there?

tenor.gif

BigD49

Reaction score
In an incredible turn of events, my biggest fear is now that Garrett and Linehan won't make it to 11/29 to bear witness to the beatdown the Saints are going to give us. Fingers crossed we still have a pulse after this Sunday night :popcorn:

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
Cowboys haven’t had a top 5 QB since the 90s.

Um in 2014 Tony Romo was the runner up for the MVP in votes and in reality, he should have won, he had better stats than Rodgers in almost every category. For that single year we can say Romo was top 5 in the NFL of all active QB's.

2014 Romo stats:
69.9 completion percent. #1 in entire NFL this year
3,705 yards
34 td's 9 ints all year #4 in TD's thrown
TD % to pass attempt. #1 all year
QBR of 113.2 #1 all year
Yards per catch 8.5 #1 all year

Vomit

Reaction score

Edit: or is signing would be more accurate I guess.

Edit 2:

Well, he's on a SB contender now. Good for him. I was not unhappy to see him leave, but I was hoping (a little) that Dallas would have brought him back for one year....instead of signing Cooper. Now it looks like we will have a top three pick IN THE SECOND ROUND........

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
So Dez is good enough for Drew Brees and Payton, but not for us...but who are we kidding Dak and Garrett definitely know better....
The fun part is just beginning...wait till Brees throw where Dez is "supposed" to be only to find out he's nowhere in sight.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez Bryant will be a target for Drew Brees? The Cowboys front office is about to be exposed, once and for all, for the frauds most Cowboys fans have k own them to be for quite some time now. That Thursday night game should be Garrett's great undressing.

If he even makes it that far. He still has to survive "Green Bay 2010 Version 2.0" this Sunday night.

Vomit

Reaction score
Um in 2014 Tony Romo was the runner up for the MVP in votes and in reality, he should have won, he had better stats than Rodgers in almost every category. For that single year we can say Romo was top 5 in the NFL of all active QB's.

2014 Romo stats:
69.9 completion percent. #1 in entire NFL this year
3,705 yards
34 td's 9 ints all year #4 in TD's thrown
TD % to pass attempt. #1 all year
QBR of 113.2 #1 all year
Yards per catch 8.5 #1 all year
I hear ya. I really felt Romo got boned in '14.....especially the "non-catch". Still a low point for me as a fan.....