1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Twitter: Dez sounds like he is bitter

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Kwyn, May 3, 2020.

1. Outlaw Heroes

Outlaw Heroes Well-Known Member

4,574 Messages
    4,601 Likes Received
    The trouble is that his support for Dak in this case is so wrong-headed that it's difficult not to impute an ulterior motive to him. Since when is signing a capable back-up on a one-year deal for $3 million an impediment to signing your starter, who is looking for a 4-year, $40M AAV deal? The only thing extremely out of line is Dez bringing Dak's contract negotiations into this.

WillieBeamen and LittleD like this.
  2. Hennessy_King

Hennessy_King Well-Known Member

9,485 Messages
    13,760 Likes Received
    Theres so much wrong with this post. We have a huge elephant example of 32 teams blocking a player lol. This makes your garrett takes not look so bad.

3. Streetwise

Streetwise Well-Known Member

12,381 Messages
    13,255 Likes Received
    Turns out he's a more successful Tweeter and with a following to boot. :muttley:

OmerV likes this.
  4. InTheZone

InTheZone Well-Known Member

5,606 Messages
    4,923 Likes Received
    your dez sig is gone

5. Idgit

Idgit Fattening up Moderator

58,213 Messages
    59,395 Likes Received
    I have no idea what crazy conspiracy idea you’re suggesting is in play here, but also I don’t care because I already know it will be crazy.

Dez isn’t in the league right now because The return on his ability dipped below his pain-in-the-*** tax. He’s not being blocked. Lol! And inserting himself on a high profile QB contract dispute on Twitter isn’t exactly putting him in a lower tax bracket.

rags747, LittleD and cowboyblue22 like this.
  6. Redball Express

Redball Express All Aboard!!!

13,576 Messages
    10,243 Likes Received
    Poor Dez.

The guy just can't keep his mouth shut.

Like Dallas wants to hear this from a former player who says he loves the Cowboys.

Just incredible.

Dez..in this situation just lie.

Dak is losing his job and getting ready to move on.

Wrong horse Dez..wrong horse good buddy.

Incredible.

LittleD likes this.
  7. Hennessy_King

Hennessy_King Well-Known Member

9,485 Messages
    13,760 Likes Received
    I never said dez was being blocked. Hes not his abilities have dimished. But to totally write off the nfl that they would never do this is false. You a mod on a giants forum yet?

DakPresgoat and CalPolyTechnique like this.
  8. Tangle_Foot

Tangle_Foot Well-Known Member

4,140 Messages
    16,253 Likes Received
    I don't know if he sounds bitter or not, I'm not listening to a word he has to say, don't know why anyone should. He's an ex player with a Twitter account:laugh:

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    Wood and LittleD like this.
  9. Redline360

Redline360 Well-Known Member

459 Messages
    619 Likes Received
    Dez as usual is wrong again.

Dallas has not had a quality back up quarterback in ages. This is the perfect signing. Has nothing to do about taking prescotts job

dogberry and kskboys like this.
  10. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

8,290 Messages
    5,414 Likes Received
    Dez has been selling anger for while now. Dak was his ticket to playing again in Dallas then they go ahead and draft CD Lamb. Then sign Dalton. In other words, Cowboys won't be held hostage by anyone and that lack of control by players bothers Dez.

11. Philmonroe

Philmonroe Well-Known Member

5,474 Messages
    3,903 Likes Received
    If he would’ve just supported Dak without throwing a shot at Romo who helped get him paid unlike Dak who helped get him cut most wouldn’t say anything. That’s how I see it because you don’t have to mention Tony to prop up Dak.

Idgit, WillieBeamen and rags747 like this.
  12. Texas_Pete

Texas_Pete Well-Known Member

7,028 Messages
    14,212 Likes Received
    Dez trippin. Cowboys would have been dumb if Dalton was available and they didn't sign him.

You can look at the signing any way you want but if Dak holds out or gets hurt, I want Dalton in there over Cooper Rush or that rookie from James Madison.

WillieBeamen and Philmonroe like this.
  13. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

19,882 Messages
    22,049 Likes Received
    Typical entitled response. Dez caused his own demise, but is blaming everyone and anyone else.

LittleD likes this.
  14. kskboys

19,882 Messages
    22,049 Likes Received
    Da Nooch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas_Pete likes this.
  15. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member

48,237 Messages
    35,324 Likes Received
    Dez is out of line.
    Paying Dalton relative pennies to backup Dak has nothing to do with anything, really.

Idgit, WillieBeamen and Kwyn like this.
  16. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

8,923 Messages
    3,779 Likes Received
    I don't think Dez knew what was going on in the front office when he was here and he sure as heck doesn't seem to have a clue now that he is nowhere near the front office.

To those who think Dez might be back with the Cowboys this year, I don't think so.

LittleD and Kwyn like this.
  17. kskboys

19,882 Messages
    22,049 Likes Received
    No joke. Just shut up Dez.

I really feel sorry for him. He just doesn't appear bright enough for public commentary.

18. eromeopolk

eromeopolk Well-Known Member

1,769 Messages
    1,969 Likes Received
    If the truth hurts you will be in pain. If the truth drives you crazy, you will be insane. He is not speaking any lies. However, I disagree about Dalton. If thehe opportunity presented itself to get a very good back up, you pounce on it. Then, you get Dak in camp with the contract he earned and deserves. Trying to play Dalton at QB without resigning Dak will send this team into another long 25 year losing to mediocre seasons.

Dez NFL career is not over it depends on what Mahomes, Brees, and Prescott want to start the season or want in the season. Witten, Irving, Gregory, Hardy, etc. all got second chances, so will Bryant.

19. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

19,319 Messages
    16,893 Likes Received
    Maturity has always been Dez's problem and ultimate downfall.

kskboys likes this.
  20. Sage3030

Sage3030 Well-Known Member

431 Messages
    633 Likes Received
    How do you think they’d compare if Romo started in 2004(his rookie year) vs part way into 2006 after getting to learn on the bench for a couple of years?

Another way to put this:

Daks first four years in the league:

40-24

Romo’s first four years in the league:

?

If we just went with team wins losses over their first 4 years(which is not really fair because how would Romo perform? We don’t really know and can never know, but for arguments sake in this scenario)

Romo would be 37-27, he’d have 2 playoff appearances, 1 pro bowl, with Romo 0-2 and Dak at 1-2 in the playoffs. Interesting thought experiment.