Twitter: Dez sounds like he is bitter

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Why people care what this washed up attention seeker wants or thinks is beyond me.

He is so desperate and so sad for a voice and yet there are dummy fans who are all so willing to oblige.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It took that latest tweet to realize Dez is bitter? lol Right after the Cowboys released him he threw the team captains under the bus and not long after that referred to Sean Lee as a snake. He claimed there was a conspiracy to get him off the team. He’s been bitter since the day he was released. He still struggles containing his emotions.

Eddie

Reaction score
Dez should enjoy his retirement. I hope he saved his money.

Not really interested in what he thinks.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Jerry and Romo have benefited Dez more than anyone else in his entire professional life. To disrespect them makes Dez look like an ingrate.

Besides ingratitude, it's just dumb business. Dez's claim to fame are 3 years with Romo. That's the limited market for Dez nostalgia. Now he wants to take a public dump on those years with Romo?

One bitter, immature dude.

Eddie

Reaction score
Why people care what this washed up attention seeker wants or thinks is beyond me.

He is so desperate and so sad for a voice and yet there are dummy fans who are all so willing to oblige.

You beat me to it.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Dez should enjoy his retirement. I hope he saved his money.
I thought that the Achilles injury might have been a blessing in disguise for Dez. A face saving way to get out of the league when teams stopped showing interest.

This year, there's little interest again, and now he's back to burning bridges with the Cowboys.

He's ended his career with 3 years of tarnishing his legacy in the league, and the Cowboys in particular. Sad.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Not really, Dez's bread and butter was the back shoulder or end zone fade. Not a Dak strong suit.
It's not any QBs strong suit.
The end zone fade is one of the worst passing plays analytically to exist.

And Dez did much more than just that. Yes, his opinion was wrong.

Verdict

Reaction score

1. Disses Dalton
  2. Disses Romo
  3. Disses Jerry
Guaranteed a good bit of this is that with Ceedee getting #88 it finally sunk in that his NFL career may be over

Typical Dez. Good guy but lets his emotions get the best of him.

There should be a picture of Dez as a definition for “scorched earth”.

Verdict

Reaction score
no it's not bitter. but Dez is an idiot on this issue, they've offered the dude 35 freaking million, and if nothing else he's getting 31 freaking million on a tag. if all the reports are true and he's just holding out for less years so he can break the bank again when the tv deals come in, that's on Dak, that's a decision he's making, but to say pay the man because they sign a good backup is idiotic, and I love Dak and Dez.
I hope Dak isn’t like Dez. Get paid and then mail it in.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

1. Disses Dalton
  2. Disses Romo
  3. Disses Jerry
Guaranteed a good bit of this is that with Ceedee getting #88 it finally sunk in that his NFL career may be over

Yep, reality is starting to set in and he realizes his NFL career is over.

Its been over for a while, but he had this delusion that he was coming back to the Boyz and drafting Lamb officially ended that pipe dream.

cern

Reaction score
Even dez had to realize the drafting of lamb and the number 88 scenario has finally shut the door on his lame attempts to be a cowboy once again. And yes, his feelings are very hurt.

Verdict

Reaction score
Even dez had to realize the drafting of lamb and the number 88 scenario has finally shut the door on his lame attempts to be a cowboy once again. And yes, his feelings are very hurt.

Yes. I really want to give you a special “thumbs up“ for your use of the term “lame” in that sentence.

Verdict

Reaction score
I think de

100 lol I think Dez has too much time on his hands maybe he should try to find a job I hear McDonald's is hiring or maybe he can replace rowdy as the "hypeman"

Dez would probably make an excellent “Rowdy” mascot. He needs to make a call to Jerry and throw his hat in the ring for that job. Dez is qualified for that position.