Twitter: Dez trolls Cowboys OC Linehan during loss to Panthers

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dez is an idiot. He should be trying to get a new job. The NFL is a business. You move team to team. It's not a good look when you crap all over a former team. That's different from game day trash talk.

Then maybe Jones and the rest should have shut their mouths instead of spouting off about him? Now he's getting the last laugh. Good for him, I hope he continues to laugh and troll us. We deserve it, and most of you spiteful weirdos deserve it as well.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Then maybe Jones and the rest should have shut their mouths instead of spouting off about him? Now he's getting the last laugh. Good for him, I hope he continues to laugh and troll us. We deserve it, and most of you spiteful weirdos deserve it as well.
That's dumb.

aria

Reaction score
Everyone knows the OC and HC are the main reason for the struggles. They can’t game plan to help their players succeed. They just want guys to win head to head battles every play.
Serious question. Do you think any other coach would have success with Dak as the QB and receivers by committee? Belicheat and homeboy from GB get away with it because a) they have at least one dominant receiver/TE and they also have possibly the two best QB’s to every play the game.

tico

Reaction score
Dez is right on the playcalling..it's freaking predictable! Play calling: We are using a flip phone when everyone is using the iPhone X and Galaxy S9..sheesh Jerry even you can't ignore this anymore!!!!!!!!

uvaballa

Reaction score
Serious question. Do you think any other coach would have success with Dak as the QB and receivers by committee? Belicheat and homeboy from GB get away with it because a) they have at least one dominant receiver/TE and they also have possibly the two best QB’s to every play the game.

I do think a better scheme would really help the O. They don’t play to guys strengths. Plus this team has won games with basically the same players. I still think they can win games with the current roster.

JayFord

Reaction score
I could be a fat alcoholic slob but if i know youre running a curl route i can stop it if i just run with you and stop at the curl before you

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I do think a better scheme would really help the O. They don’t play to guys strengths. Plus this team has won games with basically the same players. I still think they can win games with the current roster.
I would utilize Prescott as a running threat more and not stick him back in shotgun every damn game.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Remember when CZ posters said Hurns and Gallup were going to replace Dez' production from last year :laugh: Its a miracle he posted 800+ yards AND 6 td's in this offense.
It's one game dude, how can you not see 800 yards as doable?

BRoni

Reaction score
I really wish that Dez would shut up, but I don't totally disagree. I knew when he was cut that the team was worse without him. Maybe he doesn't make a difference, but the offense didn't get better...