Dez Vs Owens

eromeopolk

Reaction score
i was thinking about how awesome the dez-romo back shoulder throws were, and how good romo was at it.

Then I started thinking about how much I enjoyed romo throwing to T.O. I loved it because romo would drop back, you would see him launch it, the camera would change, and Owens was wide open. It was smooth.

Owens played 3 years and dez had 3 good years. Which receiver did you enjoy more? I thought Owens was more fun to watch.

Terrell Owens
2006 85rec 1180 yards 13 td's
2007 81 1355 15
2008 69 1052 10

Dez Bryant
2012 92rec 1382 yards 12 td's
2013 93 1233 12
2014 88 1320 16
This could go many ways.

1. Dez bashing
2. Dak bashing
3. Romo bashing

Let’s see which way it goes.
Romo bashing....Jerry gave him everything and he could not get to a NFC Championship game, won only 2 wild card playoff games in 10 years along with three 8-8 seasons, one 6-10 season, and a 4-12 season before he grabbed his back an got his job taken by the a rookie that was the first potential competition challenge at QB as a Cowboy.

Danny White would be in the Ring of Honor and the Hall of Fame to say he had as WR Terrell Owens, Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, and her (Terry Glenn) at WR with a TE named Witten.

Jerry tried to make Dak win without a no.1 WR, no.1 TE, and no C. No Cowboys QB since Eddie Lebaron's expansion year had those odds to win. Dak has had no losing seasons playing without Dez, without Witten, and without a Head Coach worth a Shhhhhhhhh.............

However, I would take Dez. Less of a headache than "the player" (Owens).

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
i was thinking about how awesome the dez-romo back shoulder throws were, and how good romo was at it.

Then I started thinking about how much I enjoyed romo throwing to T.O. I loved it because romo would drop back, you would see him launch it, the camera would change, and Owens was wide open. It was smooth.

Owens played 3 years and dez had 3 good years. Which receiver did you enjoy more? I thought Owens was more fun to watch.

Terrell Owens
2006 85rec 1180 yards 13 td's
2007 81 1355 15
2008 69 1052 10

Dez Bryant
2012 92rec 1382 yards 12 td's
2013 93 1233 12
2014 88 1320 16
That's a tough question.

Saw this posted a few months back on Dez.

I learned a few things about him in this video.

FYI.

Verdict

Reaction score
The irony in you calling others cry babies..

And yet here you are knocking anyone who says anything positive about Dez.

Oh no. You have me all wrong bro! I'm just having lots of fun bashing him. It's more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Verdict

Reaction score
The irony in you calling others cry babies..

And yet here you are knocking anyone who says anything positive about Dez.
It is ironic that I am being bashed for bashing Dez when I said I would rather have Dez than TO because TO is such a cancer. Lol.

Whatever. It's so easy to hurt some of your feelings. Lol

408Cowboy

Reaction score
This still saddens me. I miss the passion he had on the field.
Me too. Like the time he talked trash to Josh Norman instead of going after the guy returning a pick. Great passion and very team first attitude.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It is ironic that I am being bashed for bashing Dez when I said I would rather have Dez than TO because TO is such a cancer. Lol.

Whatever. It's so easy to hurt some of your feelings. Lol

You didn’t hurt mine there turbo. I don’t go in every thread bashing players.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Owens was a superior receiver. Like him or not, he deserves to be in the hof. Dez's specialty was the contested ball. Meaning not open but able to outfight the defender for the ball. Unfortunately, landings in these instances injure backs, feet, knees and necks. All of which broke him down.

Dez didn't "breakbdown."

Dak couldn't thrown the football to him.

Search on YouTube. Plenty of video on it.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
T.O. was the better player. I have more fond memories of Dez and Tony though. Mainly because 2014 was a very fun ride. Dez was in his peak and we won a playoff game. That year was back shoulder throw heaven.
I think these Cooper years are going to be pretty exciting for a long time as well.
Game-breaking players.