dfw sports beat, with bradie james & chris canty

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
cowboys say they are not far off from being a good football team, thats what brady tinker said on dfw sports beat

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
the team thinks they are just a few steps away

i think where this is coming from is how wade has said to them, with romo, and other players that were hurt, what wade has told them, but have you fixed the problems you previously had?

talking about giants turning it on late in the year,

bradie says if we can get offense to play like we have been playing, get all of our firepower back and put it all together we will be fine

canty says we have lot of talented individuals but we havent put it together yet, so this bye maybe we can put it together

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
brady says the 2 defenders canty and james will tell us how they can get healthy during this bye week and put it all together, we shall see, now it time to put up or shut up
commercial

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
wade, we expect some players back and hey just because these guys are coming back everything is ok, we will look at what needs to be fixed, everthing isnt well, nad that isnt the answer but everyone doing their part

pressure in 2nd half, where you can make or break youself

brady says wade isnt looking around nad not paying attention to what the team needs, so 2 weeks to figure out what you need,, so is 5 times togehter or so, is it enough, paraphrasing here

romo has you know grip the ball still alittile trouble, but brady said guys you need to HIT each other in practice and see whom wants to play, and everyone of u has to do your .... job or get off the fiield,

that to me is what is needed

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
canty said giants was a tough game and we didnt do what we should have done, and the giants wanted to get out fast on us, hey cowboys didnt the rams do the same thing to you, you had better be ready at the start

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
brady said what we didnt do as a defense, we didnt hold the giants to field goals in first half,

they mentioined how scandrick sticks his head in there unlike jenkins

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
bradie says the young players will get exploited, and thats true

but you have to bounce back, we are competing together bradie says, hmmmmmm? really?

again bradie and canty says we need to put it together as a team,

we are starting to play as a team on offense and defense really?

alot of talented individuals, thats the problem are players do individual stuff and not putting the team first?

talking about portis and Commanders, thats it tackle like you did in pop warner school, have fun nad just take one game at a time

again, to me the defense played first half, but offense stunk and put defense in bad positions

talking about bradie james sacks in 3 games

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
hmmmmmmm bradie says im havin fun playing, even though we are losing, is that the right attitude?

talking about guys playing through injuries, talking about jason witten playing hurt, guys expect it, but guys wont tell u their hurt, and its expected on this team

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
bradie went on to say that the players are biting their lips, they are desperate, to get some of the guys to put out the full effort that are on the bench, and they dont get whta they need from the coaching staff they are going to have to do it themsellves, and they are hiting in practice, thats what brady says

maybe thats what romo said, he saw some things when he came back from injury and saw this week on this team, maybe some attitude is changing nad players are challenging each other and holding players accountable,

maybe finally if its not too late now,

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2405946 said:
bradie went on to say that the players are biting their lips, they are desperate, to get some of the guys to put out the full effort that are on the bench, and they dont get whta they need from the coaching staff they are going to have to do it themsellves, and they are hiting in practice, thats what brady says

maybe thats what romo said, he saw some things when he came back from injury and saw this week on this team, maybe some attitude is changing nad players are challenging each other and holding players accountable,

maybe finally if its not too late now,
who said they're hitting in practice?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2405950 said:
who said they're hitting in practice?

No one. Brady Tinker said they should start doing that.

Just hang on I am putting up the vid in about 15 minutes.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
one fan wrote in, in all the ugly losses and coaching changes has been jerry jones, could he be the problem could he be our al davis,

brady says no, jery is not flat out of his mind and al davis is, now does jerry sometimes get too involved and should he not have yelled at the players yes he shouldnt have, he cut the legs off of the coaches

to me oh really, thats the problem with wade, he wont hold players accountable, you have to do that as a head coach, geez, wake up brady, good ole wade wouldnt do it, so jerry jones had to, these coaches have no balls, but jerry, time for coaches to get on players and tell them if you dont change you wont have a job like some of the ex raiders now, time for messing around is over,

you should hate losing, and not be joyful after a loss or on plane ride being giddy after a loss like some of you have,

time to be serious dallas cowboys players, other teams and the nfl are laughing at you, and they are laughing at us fans, and we dont like it

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
ok thanks DC, im trying to type as fast as i can while i listen, and type

to me some pretty good stuff tonight on the show,

from what i am hearing some of the players still dont get it

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2405956 said:
ok thanks DC, im trying to type as fast as i can while i listen, and type

to me some pretty good stuff tonight on the show,

from what i am hearing some of the players still dont get it
are you suprised?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
not really, i think some of them just dont care, all they want is the lame light, and honors, but dont want to pay the price

cowboyed

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2405940 said:
hmmmmmmm bradie says im havin fun playing, even though we are losing, is that the right attitude?

talking about guys playing through injuries, talking about jason witten playing hurt, guys expect it, but guys wont tell u their hurt, and its expected on this team

That shows winning isn't first and foremost but how you play the game is. Too bad they can't hold up to that tenet either.