Twitter: Did an Eagles staffer push Xavier Woods?

Sydla

Reaction score
I think it's nothing.

The guy is running on the field as the Eagles guy might be down and hurt and bumps into Woods and shoves him to get to the Eagles player. He thought maybe Woods bumped him.

No big deal IMO.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Define "pushed". But yes, I remember seeing this play live and wondering why this staff member was on the field? o_O it did look like he at least nudged him as he ran by. Never got another clear look at it though.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I did the end in slow motion for the video below.

I think it's nothing.

The guy is running on the field as the Eagles guy might be down and hurt and bumps into Woods and shoves him to get to the Eagles player. He thought maybe Woods bumped him.

No big deal IMO.

After seeing the video above it seems pretty obvious Sydia is right. The staffer was trying to get to the player that he thought might be injured, in the process he and Woods made contact, and because Woods back was too the staffer when the contact was made he misunderstood what was happening.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After seeing the video above it seems pretty obvious Sydia is right. The staffer was trying to get to the player that he thought might be injured, in the process he and Woods made contact, and because Woods back was too the staffer when the contact was made he misunderstood what was happening.
His back was not to the staffer. He turned and the staffer initiated contact AND extended his arm. So, it's worth noting that the staffer was out of line even if nothing happens to him or the team.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score

huh? the slow-mo clearly shows the staff member pushing him...