Did anyone see the roughing the passer call on Micah at the end of the game?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
He tries to be too much like Tony Romo and he ends up running his mouth like a drunken idiot the whole game.
I want to like him but he even seemed to take away the fun of the whack a mole right? He was acting bratty about it. All negative and junk

J_Allen

Reaction score
I want to like him but he even seemed to take away the fun of the whack a mole right? He was acting bratty about it. All negative and junk

He runs his mouth like a spoiled child. I would have never guessed he played in the NFL for so long. He has a maturity of an 18 year old frat kid.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Never thought I would say this, but I miss Buck.
I think everybody lost out on all the announcers reshuffling. There’s not one awesome combo I like. Buck and aikman are wasted on mnf Bc the games stink. It was fun having them apart from nfl Sunday afternoon talking about all the other scores around the league and stuff

Ian eagle is wasted on mid tier afc games

J_Allen

Reaction score
What’s an example
Of this

Let me think. Maybe some kid that doesn't get the hint that he needs to stop talking. This guy runs his stupid mouth all game about the dumbest things. Here it is at the end of the game, it's not over yet, and you're running your mouth about you and your son meeting Dak Prescott. Who cares. The rest of us tuned in to watch the game. There was a pretty big penalty called on Parsons yet they weren't allowed to show the replay because you wouldn't shut the hell up.

The only thing I can think of is in his mind he has the floor and can say whatever he wants because he played in the NFL for over a decade. That's not how it works. I hope he loses his job if he keeps this up.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Let me think. Maybe some kid that doesn't get the hint that he needs to stop talking. This guy runs his stupid mouth all game about the dumbest things. Here it is at the end of the game, it's not over yet, and you're running your mouth about you and your son beating Dak prescott. Who cares. The rest of us tuned in to watch the game. There was a pretty big penalty called on Parsons yet they weren't allowed to show the replay because you wouldn't shut the hell up.
He does kind of act like a bimbo lol

J_Allen

Reaction score
He does kind of act like a bimbo lol

No he is so full of himself and I'm telling you he watches hours and hours of Tony Romo and thinks everybody tunes in to see him at the same time so it's a double combination of one of the dumbest guys in Broadcasting who thinks millions are watching to hear what comes out of his stupid mouth.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
My broadcast never showed replay and couldn’t see anything on initial play that looked like unsportsmanlike conduct, phantom call until I see evidence:/.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I was wondering that too!! Micah was pissed roaming around the sidelines. My dad was like "Dang, hope that ref doesn't run into Micah after the game" :laugh: