Did I see right? BIGG thrown around like a rag doll

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I am asking because I thought I saw this but I am not sure...

Did BIGG get pushed aside rather easily on one play specifically? Looked like a combination of being beat and not really trying?

Thanks

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I don't recall that play, but I saw the defensive lineman lift Proctor off the ground, de-cleat him, and throw him into the back of Bigg's legs, which resulted in him leaving the field injured....thank goodness, it was temporary.

Frozen700

Reaction score
YoMick;2396349 said:
I am asking because I thought I saw this but I am not sure...

Did BIGG get pushed aside rather easily on one play specifically? Looked like a combination of being beat and not really trying?

Thanks

i saw on 1 play...a running play were Bigg got tossed like a ***** to the side...other than that...na

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
yes he played a poor game IMO...he was beaten numerous times and was on the ground for several of them.

he was not alone however

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The entire line has been playing like crap for weeks.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2396529 said:
i saw on 1 play...a running play were Bigg got tossed like a ***** to the side...other than that...na

Ok so it was him. I was shocked. Really I was.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Holland looked pretty good when he replaced him......makes me wondeer why proctor is still on the roster.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I noticed on one played, it look at first as if Bigg had been tossed aside, however upon further review it looked as if he got confused and was about to pull when he wasn't supposed to and before he could correct his mistake, the defensive lineman was in the backfield for the tackle. I don't know if this is the play you're talking about however because the offensive line was whipped all game long.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
every once in a long while someone is going to wina a battle with him.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
texbumthelife;2396692 said:
I noticed on one played, it look at first as if Bigg had been tossed aside, however upon further review it looked as if he got confused and was about to pull when he wasn't supposed to and before he could correct his mistake, the defensive lineman was in the backfield for the tackle. I don't know if this is the play you're talking about however because the offensive line was whipped all game long.

I think that was a 3rd and 2 play, Davis seemed to pull to the left letting Copland dart into the backfield untouched to tatoo Barber for a lost.

I was pissed at the playcalling, thinking: Why not just line up and run it straight at them? No need for pulling linemen. :bang2:

cowboyz

Reaction score
i don't remember seeing him throw around, but fred robbins is a MAN. osi was talking about him on espn. how the guy has been dominating this year.

davis and colombo couldn't push this guy back. he basically played davis to a standstill.

only other guys i've seen that are ty warren and the packers DT ryan pickett.

proctor at least run blocked his guy this game, instead of the typical whiff. but because robbins created a pileup their lb clark was able to make a number of plays.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Arch Stanton;2397118 said:
Where is Hudson Houck when you need him?

We need to throw him under the Sweet Pickles Bus too for good measure:chainsaw:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
With the way the OL has played lately I don't see how anyone can call Proctor out. They are all playing below their abilities. I hope they are anyway.

burmafrd

Reaction score
And once again we have to ask: Is Houck still a good coach?