Did Philly pass Dallas as favorite to win the East

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Parcells4Life, Apr 29, 2022.

1. shabazz

shabazz Well-Known Member

8,860 Messages
    14,406 Likes Received
    we would finish fifth in the NFC West out of four teams……

2. Direwolf63

Direwolf63 RXP

CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
    16,781 Messages
    25,769 Likes Received
    We would probably finish ahead of Seattle, but definitely 5th in he AFC West

3. Parcells4Life

Parcells4Life Well-Known Member

5,106 Messages
    8,660 Likes Received
    They do? Because right now they’d be awful at it

4. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Moderator

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    37,443 Messages
    67,031 Likes Received
    Didn't say they're great at it but that is what they want to be because that's what Booger wants.

5. Parcells4Life

Parcells4Life Well-Known Member

5,106 Messages
    8,660 Likes Received
    I don’t think that’s what they want to be this year.

6. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

42,275 Messages
    20,690 Likes Received
    Philly was already on the rise the second half of last season. While they were rising we were falling. On paper they’ve gotten better and we haven’t. We’re going have our hands full in the NFC East this season.

Blackrain and Sydla like this.
  7. Jimbo123

Jimbo123 Active Member

219 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    Roseman just signed a new 3-year contract 2 or 3 months ago. He's not worried about his job.

8. Jimbo123

Jimbo123 Active Member

219 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    LOL Did you forget that the Cowboy's 1st string played the Eagles practice squad in the 2nd game?

9. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

15,104 Messages
    12,647 Likes Received
    Philly has no QB. Any team that can stop their run game beats them. If they get a QB they'll be dangerous.

10. CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninHouston CowboysFaninDC

23,320 Messages
    12,222 Likes Received
    I have been saying this for a while, with 3 first round picks, they can do some damage in draft and they had plenty of cap room at the begining of FA....they have now their two WRs. their TE and they had a great running game, now they beefed up the defense and I am sure they will take some LBs, CBs in remainder of draft. the only surprise was they could have traded for Watson and didn't. that would truly set up for years to come. I already think we are going to come in at best 2nd in the division and in danger or not making the playoffs.

11. Nova

Nova Ntegrase96

7,751 Messages
    8,739 Likes Received
    I really like Jordan Davis, but he also reminds me of a guy that’s too good to be true.

I can see the guy being in the shop for repairs a lot.

That said, I’d be thrilled to have him. Eagles got better with him.

I’m only meh with Brown.

Proof likes this.
  12. JayFord

JayFord Well-Known Member

8,909 Messages
    14,056 Likes Received
    No

these teams in the NFC east are bad......

Dallas even with losing talent and not being active in free agency is still the best team in a division they dominated last year

Only team that will challenge us is the commanders and thats if their dline remembers who they are and Carson Wentz stays upright

13. Syron

Syron Well-Known Member

560 Messages
    617 Likes Received
    To be fair, some of our 1st string players played like practice squad players last year as well, lol.

Techsass likes this.
  14. Hennessy_King

Hennessy_King Well-Known Member

14,118 Messages
    21,855 Likes Received
    Gruden signed a 10 year contract. Trust me fans and talk radio have not been kind to howie and are pressin

15. Fastpitch Dad

Fastpitch Dad Well-Known Member

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    1,058 Messages
    1,392 Likes Received
    Unless Hurts becomes something I personally do not think he can be, I don't see how. They got two good players yesterday, how does that change their entire trajectory?

We all have our own opinions, but I just don't see with two decent moves that they pass us.

16. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

51,124 Messages
    76,830 Likes Received
    The Eagles are the 2nd best team in the division. Frankly, I am not sure it's all that close.

They have more offensive talent than WFT. Their OL is one of the best in football. They can run the ball and now have arguably the best collection of pass catchers in the division. If Hurts is just average, the offense will be pretty good. Their one big issue on defense last year was pass rush and they added a great edge player in Reddick. If they can come away with a defensive back that can help in the next couple picks, they are clearly the biggest threat.

At this point, I can't trust Wentz at all.

17. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

51,124 Messages
    76,830 Likes Received
    If the Brown move backfires, that might be it. They are now tight against the cap. If Brown doesn't live up to the contract or he's wasted because Hurts just isn't the guy and they can't immediately find a QB to use Brown, the fans are gonna be loud.

Hennessy_King likes this.
  18. Preoccupied

Preoccupied Well-Known Member

728 Messages
    815 Likes Received
    I'll get back to you in December on this one.

19. Ranched

Ranched "We Are Penn State"

32,930 Messages
    80,337 Likes Received
    :lmao2:

Big D likes this.
  20. Techsass

Techsass Well-Known Member

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    3,866 Messages
    5,214 Likes Received
    I have no clue how well Tyler will play. Conner as our starting LG is a problem, so I definitely hope he's an upgrade.

I'm guessing we haven't fixed everything yet, but I don't think we're the dumpster fire some do.