Did Players Like Extra Game?

movaughn88

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if they liked it. Their union agreed to it and the players got to cash and extra game check.

What are you guys smoking? Extra game check????? Its pro-rated lol.

This is like your supervisor saying we are adding another hour to your day...your 60k salary remains the same but you will get one more hour of billed work!

Why do you guys shill to owners I will never understand it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What are you guys smoking? Extra game check????? Its pro-rated lol.

This is like your supervisor saying we are adding another hour to your day...your 60k salary remains the same but you will get one more hour of billed work!

Why do you guys shill to owners I will never understand it.
What's wrong with being on the owner's side? :huh:

elcowboi

Reaction score
Yes. Dak got his touchdown record Against all the back ups. Zeke got over 1000 yards. So he’s happy. Maybe he will get 30 yards on Sunday?

And if they win with him only have 30 yards I'll be a happy fan

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Quick thought, were the players happy with the league adding another game. Another game means more work, more strain on your body. With the pandemic going on, do you think players used this as a means to get off for a game???

Give me your thoughts, these players probably didn't want this extra game in the season, the owners surely did!!
Doesn't matter. They split the money that comes with the extra game...and both sides are laughing all the way to the bank. Like I said....I am watching very closely to see if anybody sits out a playoff game due to Covid protocols. The 49ers had players out for 7 straight weeks due to Covid protocol. None today. My point? I think teams used Covid protocols to load manage. So 17 games means more money for both sides...but I would be curious to see how many players actually played all 17 games this year,