Did Pollard already win the starting job if Elliott misses any time

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They pulled him very quickly last week. Have they seen enough of him to know he is the starter if Elliott misses games?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Aven8

Reaction score
Typical coddling bologna. I heard on the radio they gave him 4 touches to hide him from the Gents.......:facepalm:

amame25

Reaction score
Typical coddling bologna. I heard on the radio they gave him 4 touches to hide him from the Gents.......:facepalm:

Well by god, if you heard it on the radio it must be true! In fact, I just read it on the internet so it really REALLY must be true.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Alfred Morris didn't play at all, though.

Anyone expecting Tony Pollard to come out and get 20+ touches in week one is probably going to be surprised.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wasn't overly impressed w/ Pollard. Thought you would see more explosion.... better vision in the opener. He's probably got some tired legs already from camp. Wouldn't shock me if we pick another RB....because Weber didn't do much either.

Hardline

Reaction score
Mike Weber will get more opportunities to.
Weber makes more sense as a Zeke replacement than Pollard.

It will be Morris though if it comes down to it.

cern

Reaction score
He has done nothing to hurt his chances. Just keep plugging away and let the chips fall where they may.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
A healthy oline and an improved passing game will help the rb's. It is going to be alright.

Zeke is the first choice, but football will go on without him. Just ask the Steelers last year

Ebnorice

Reaction score
They pulled him very quickly last week. Have they seen enough of him to know he is the starter if Elliott misses games?
Everyone is mocking you. But I think you are right.

He won’t be a 30 touch rb. But I bet he will get a few more than Morris.