Did Rowdy just preform a stripper dance move on the NFL network

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rowdy sucks. I blame him for the last 23 years. Jerry needs to sacrifice him on the star at the 50 yard line and end the curse.

Rowdy showed up in 1996, and what happened since then?
It is not a coincidence.

I cringe when I see Rowdy.
When I was at Cowboys game, he came walking down the steps in the section I had my seats in. I actually was hoping someone would punch him out.
I was in row one, about 1/3 the way in. He was probably row 10 or so, as he didn't come down much further.

CB61

Reaction score
Mary quality there is a blast from the past glad to see you're still around do you remember me back from the original blog on the original site? With Mark Stan Tammy

CB61

Reaction score
Mary quality there is a blast from the past glad to see you're still around do you remember me back from the original blog on the original site? With Mark Stan Tammy
Timmy sorry

Blake

Reaction score
Is it Jerry Jones alter ego?

You just know there was a formal meeting of the Cowboys brain trust to commission the design of that horrible monstrosity. Can only guess how absurd it was. Jerruh probably had extra Johnnie Walker in his coffee that day.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You just know there was a formal meeting of the Cowboys brain trust to commission the design of that horrible monstrosity. Can only guess how absurd it was. Jerruh probably had extra Johnnie Walker in his coffee that day.

Or the entire bottle more like it. :laugh:

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, I do!! Good to see you!!