CZ POLL Did you agree with the decision to kick the field goal at the end of the game? **merged**

Did you agree with the decision to kick the field goal at the end of the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not trying to be a debbie downer but the call to kick a field goal at the 1 inch line was bad. if we can't push that in from there, we didn't deserve to win that game anyway. i though it was a gutless call.

So Oakland deserved to win from all of their dumb stuff?

So yes, you are being a Debbie downer...:lmao2:

Dodger12

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a debbie downer but the call to kick a field goal at the 1 inch line was bad. if we can't push that in from there, we didn't deserve to win that game anyway. i though it was a gutless call.

It was the right call. You have to take the points and make Oakland score a TD to win. The only issue I had was you use Smith on a short yard run. He's the bigger back. Also, look what happened on 4th and short and we needed an index card to get the first. Nothing is guaranteed at the goal line. You take the points in that situation with your season on the line......

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I would have gone and i would have sneaked it with dak. I also am glad they gave it to morris, I want the veteran in there in that spot.

again though, wrong night to be complaining about the coaches decision.

fake punt on 4th and 11 at your own 24 on the road in a must win game with zero momentum. Instant momentum and changed the game.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
I would have gone for it also only because they couldn't handle the kickoff coverage.

This is the wrong night to be bickering about coaching decisions however.

Agreed. I'm an enormous Garrett critic, but he gets a pass with those gutsy fake punt and QB sneak calls.

I'll hold off until at least next week in continuing to call for his head on a spike. :laugh:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Agreed. I'm an enormous Garrett critic, but he gets a pass with those gutsy fake punt and QB sneak calls.

I'll hold off until at least next week in continuing to call for his head on a spike. :laugh:

everyone should.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Doesn't matter if A Brown catches the easiest opportunity for an int he'll ever see. They also got lucky with PI on 4th and 10. If you don't want to be a Debbie downer, DON'T!!! :huh:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I completely agree.

Our defense is too weak, our OL is our biggest strength, and even if we didn’t get it they still had to march down field and make a field goal with a kicker who looked awful tonight.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
BTW this was like a Do over moment for the way the GB game ended.

Dallas scored and by the internets ruling too soon against Green bay. tonight they didnt get in and although crazy and insane the defense held up and they won.

tico

Reaction score
You guys man.....Garrett probably coaches the game of his career. And this is the night you guys chose to question his decision making? You don't leave 3 points there. You just don't.
Really he did?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Really he did?

Best game I have seen him coach IMO. This is one of those games where his team just didn't have it. Which hey.....people probably want to blame him for that. Offense wasn't clicking. He showed he had balls today.....I wish he'd coach more aggressive like this. Its easier to stomach a loss knowing you threw it all out there and it just wasn't your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.