Didn't see a poll for it, but just for fun...Witten vs T.O.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Who wins in a classic fist-a-cuffs between T.O. and Witten? My money goes to Witten. Dude can play with a broken jaw and other injuries and be a gamer.

What say you?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2487727 said:
Who wins in a classic fist-a-cuffs between T.O. and Witten? My money goes to Witten. Dude can play with a broken jaw and other injuries and be a gamer.

What say you?

Why didn't you make it a poll? The percentages would be interesting. Since you're just asking.

TO

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2487730 said:
Why didn't you make it a poll? The percentages would be interesting. Since you're just asking.

TO

I didn't have the option. I guess I couldn't figure it out. Please feel free to start one. Mods, please merge if it happens.

The Panch

Reaction score
I think T.O. would handle him. He made Hugh Douglas his little senorita and he's alot bigger than Witten. He just comes off as that guy who will keep coming even if he's covered in his own blood and broken bones. Witten's a tough football player, but comes off as a soft street fighter and is a little on the husky side.

Wood

Reaction score
TO will probably be more quicker...but Witten undoubtly has more heart....I always side with heart in a fight...but I think it would be evenly matched

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
It's not good we are having this conversation lol.

But I would have to go with TO myself..

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2487730 said:

TO

You are a owens homo errr a homer.;)

Witten kicks his butt all day long. Wuts a matter fer you?:D

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2487788 said:
Witten 6'5" 262 - will beat you down into submission
Owens 6'3" 218 - will submit to a beat down
this thread is stupid.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2487727 said:

What say you?
How about a poll asking which would hurt the team more (production wise): benching owens or benching witten?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
EPL0c0;2487841 said:
How about a poll asking which would hurt the team more (production wise): benching owens or benching witten?

I bet that would be close to fifty -fifty.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
TO's ripped, so he could probably take a punch to the breadbasket. I say put Wade and Bigg on the 50-yard-line and a sweet potato pie on the goal line and see what happens.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
bbgun;2487856 said:
TO's ripped, so he could probably take a punch to the breadbasket. I say put Wade and Bigg on the 50-yard-line and a sweet potato pie on the goal line and see what happens.

:lmao2:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I can't believe people think Witten would win. I bet he's never been in a fight in his life.

Wood

Reaction score
or he has and Owens would need to be intubated after Witten was done