Diggs and Surtain vs Ja'Marr Chase

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DeVonta Smith will be a Cowboy killer.

A mere triple dipping at corner is a pretty pathetic attempt to address the position. We're about to pay for it.

Creeper

Reaction score
I think Kelvin Joseph will be better than Diggs.

He looks more natural covering guys to me than Diggs does.

I agree with this. Joseph has more speed than Diggs. He's quicker too. I like Diggs, but I see Joseph becoming the #1 CB and Diggs #2. We better be right about this too because Toney and Da'Vonta Smith vs Lewis or Brown, scares the crap out of me.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Should have moved up for both cornerbacks.
and had we made a trade to move up and the CB was a bust... then you be saying how stupid they were for making a trade for some player that they were infatuated with.

I remember us moving up to get Claiborne, and my guess is he was rated higher than either horn or Surtain, and Claiborne was a bust for us.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and had we made a trade to move up and the CB was a bust... then you be saying how stupid they were for making a trade for some player that they were infatuated with.

I remember us moving up to get Claiborne, and my guess is he was rated higher than either horn or Surtain, and Claiborne was a bust for us.

There are busts at every position, Broseph. You can't let that stop you from making picks. Horn and Surtain II should both be Cowboys right now. In fact we should use a pick next year on Surtain III.

CowboyDAK

Reaction score
There are busts at every position, Broseph. You can't let that stop you from making picks. Horn and Surtain II should both be Cowboys right now. In fact we should use a pick next year on Surtain III.

Whose to say D. Smith isn’t a bust?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
DeVonta Smith will be a Cowboy killer.

A mere triple dipping at corner is a pretty pathetic attempt to address the position. We're about to pay for it.
I usually agree with you but there was one corner who stopped him and it was Kelvin. He shut him down.