Twitter: Diggs fastest player on Sunday

aria

Reaction score
Only you byron homers think that
And every other analyst links I’ve posted but you’re probably one of those who don’t even click on links other people provide, you ignore stats and facts yet prefer the eye test and your personal opinion.

The Natural

Reaction score
And every other analyst links I’ve posted but you’re probably one of those who don’t even click on links other people provide, you ignore stats and facts yet prefer the eye test and your personal opinion.

5 years, 2 picks. That's a stat for your goofy arse, now beat it.

aria

Reaction score
5 years, 2 picks. That's a stat for your goofy arse, now beat it.
Yeah...because I’d rather have a guy that gets burned for TD’s and long passes at a much higher rate but has a few picks a year rather than the other way around.

Don’t even factor in how he negated the other teams best players or the fact that he didn’t get those picks because he was hardly targeted compared to most other CB’s. I could also the coaching excuse like every other player gets but I don’t need too.

He was ranked the 7th best corner in 2018. I could post stat after stat but I’ve already learned how pointless that is when arguing with irrational fans who know little about football and don’t see the bigger picture so I’ll limit it to just one instead of the ten I could have posted.

Now move along junior, you’re out of your league and only look more ignorant the more you type.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/in...be-recognized-among-leagues-best-corners/amp/

The Natural

Reaction score
Yeah...because I’d rather have a guy that gets burned for TD’s and long passes at a much higher rate but has a few picks a year rather than the other way around.

Don’t even factor in how he negated the other teams best players or the fact that he didn’t get those picks because he was hardly targeted compared to most other CB’s. I could also the coaching excuse like every other player gets but I don’t need too.

He was ranked the 7th best corner in 2018. I could post stat after stat but I’ve already learned how pointless that is when arguing with irrational fans who know little about football and don’t see the bigger picture so I’ll limit it to just one instead of the ten I could have posted.

Now move along junior, you’re out of your league and only look more ignorant the more you type.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/in...be-recognized-among-leagues-best-corners/amp/
Beat it chump. All this crying over a forgetful 5 year career. Can't wait for Diggs to pass up Byron in career interception totals this year.

aria

Reaction score
Beat it chump. All this crying over a forgetful 5 year career. Can't wait for Diggs to pass up Byron in career interception totals this year.
Lol, and I’m sure you’ll ignore the amount of times he was targeted and beat. He was directly responsible for 2 different scores in the Rams game. He MAY be better than Byron in the long run but for a “win now“ team, Jerrah done messed up and gave the money to the wrong people.