Diggs is having a special season

Gaede

Reaction score
7 picks. Two tds.

Dude is playing unbelievable, and bounces are all going his way.

He electrifies the defense, offense, and fans in a way I don't ever recall. Every ball thrown in his direction could be a game changing play.

This could be a record breaking season, and it couldn't happen to a better dude.

Frozen700

Reaction score
7 picks. Two tds.

Dude is playing unbelievable, and bounces are all going his way.

He electrifies the defense, offense, and fans in a way I don't ever recall. Every ball thrown in his direction could be a game changing play.

This could be a record breaking season, and it couldn't happen to a better dude.

I agree, my favorite player

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Thing about diggs is even on those balls that bounce in the air, he's always around the ball. I'm not sure he'll ever be a shutdown corner and that's fine. The turnovers he creates are huge.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I don't think there is any way Diggs breaks the record. I mean, if teams keep on testing him he could, but I think if he gets anywhere near 10 picks, they just start avoiding him like the plague. Hell, I'm surprised anything is going in his direction now, but I'll take it.

I totally hope I'm wrong though.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Haven't had a decent secondary player since Darren Woodson retired. Diggs has made it fun to watch CB play again.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Thing about diggs is even on those balls that bounce in the air, he's always around the ball. I'm not sure he'll ever be a shutdown corner and that's fine. The turnovers he creates are huge.
As long as he's a ballhawk, that's what I care about right now. Because he has an opportunity to score every time he intercepts it like Deion.

Cydios

Reaction score
I just hope they didn't figure him out with that double move. Forgiven though

Gaede

Reaction score

Obvious, but needs to be said. When was the last time an entire fanbase was electrified by a defensive player? Ware?

This is different than a guy we all like making plays. This is a guy making plays we haven't seen before

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Diggs is electric.

It’s been a long time since we’ve had that kind of player on defense.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
He was having a Cowboy record breaking season, but now the dude is going for NFL records

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I saw somebody say that Diggs is the Jameis Winston of CBs, I understand why you can say this lol

droopdog7

Reaction score
No question. He’s on pace for 18 interceptions and six touch downs.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
A MUCH NEEDED special season. lol

Kid has been incredible.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
Haven't had a decent secondary player since Darren Woodson retired. Diggs has made it fun to watch CB play again.

I'd be perfectly happy with Byron Jones at our other corner less the cap hit. He never generated many picks but was a way better than average CB.