Twitter: Diggs Is NFC Defensive Player Of The Month

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I'm not even mad that Surtain II is DROM. Cowboys didn't have a wrong answer in the draft and would have either had the best DB or a generational pressure player. Worked out well for us.

John813

Reaction score
Yea but his PFF overall grade is only 73.5. Bad choice NFL, he's just average.
Clear Cowboys bias.

/s

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
Maybe time for a #7 jersey. I like this kid! A true playmaker. It's been a while since we've had one on D.

Reactions: BAT

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can see it happening but not yet. I think they will still test him for a while. Hope he stays healty. He is a difference maker in the secondary.

I hope Darnold tests him for a few picks, with one being a pick 6. :muttley:

Yeah, agree, let him get 3 or 4 more picks, and against better QB's while covering better WR's. They will need to game plan for him more as a possible shut down CB.
I don't think it will take much more than that to see them shy away more. May not stay away, but not go his way as often.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I’m going to put some hope into Kelvin Joseph.

He’s got a lot of talent but that injury will probably stunt his growth.

If that works out well I'll be thrilled. Injury doesn't bother me so much, Diggs missed several games last year. Diggs CLEARLY loves and is committed to football and greatness, hopefully Kelvin is the same.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If that works out well I'll be thrilled. Injury doesn't bother me so much, Diggs missed several games last year. Diggs CLEARLY loves and is committed to football and greatness, hopefully Kelvin is the same.

IMO, Joseph is a better corner than Diggs coming out of college.

Diggs just took a huge jump from year 1 to 2 but the guy has been in about as optimal of a situation as you could imagine.

Between having a NFL Pro Bowl brother and being coached by Nick Saban in college he has made the most of his resources.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought Diggs was a solid CB. I may have underestimated him. His ceiling is a lot higher. He's just one of those rare CBs with an instinct for the ball.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
My man! Keep it up Diggs! It's so damn nice to have a ballhawk back there again. It's been too long! Get as many picks as you can before they start looking for you every play.

Reactions: BAT