twitter.com/B_DiNu...

This Tweet has been deleted.

47 Comments

92% Upvoted
SORT BY
level 1
mrubni

32 points·18 hours ago

That was right after a pick 6 that put Dallas down 21-0 to the Rams. Romo was bad in the first quarter of that game, but they ended up winning.

level 2
Jaylon Smith
ncook06

33 points·18 hours ago

He's also too young to vividly remember our journey through Drew Henson, Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson, ...

level 2
Placeholder_21

3 points·11 hours ago

Romo also threw 3 picks the week before as we got ****ed by the 49ers. Tony was playing like dog ****, and they reduced his ability to audible out of runs. Then demarco Murray magically starts carrying the ball 30 times a game and romo starts playing better, novel concept.

Continue this thread
level 1
iwinagain

136 points·19 hours ago

Aight, I'm done with this kid. Throw him back.

level 2
CakeoftheWOW

37 points·18 hours ago

to be fair i'm sure that 99.9% of cowboys fans have said that at one time in Tony's career.

Continue this thread
level 1
Dak Prescott
DFWnation

58 points·19 hours ago

Cowboys22

Reaction score
No one should care about this at all but it’s funny that he basically grew up to become a carbon copy of Tony Romo including throwing the game sealing INT on the goal line of the biggest game of his life. A very Romoesque thing to do!

MojaveJT

Reaction score
And? Everyone has said that about Romo. And everyone now says Dak is horrible too. Comes with the territory when you’re the Cowboys QB.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Seeing that after early in that 3rd game in 2014, Romo then went on one best runs of QB play in Cowboy history for the next 14 regular season and then 2 playoff games (an insane 36 Tds, 6 ints....:omg:)
.....maybe we should give Dinucci credit for turning it around.
:muttley:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
No one should care about this at all but it’s funny that he basically grew up to become a carbon copy of Tony Romo including throwing the game sealing INT on the goal line of the biggest game of his life. A very Romoesque thing to do!
Lol

Dre11

Reaction score
Seeing that after early in that 3rd game in 2014, Romo then went on one best runs of QB play in Cowboy history for the next 14 regular season and then 2 playoff games (an insane 36 Tds, 6 ints....:omg:)
.....maybe we should give Dinucci credit for turning it around.
:muttley:

its also funny 2 of the qbs picked by Dallas had something negative to say about Romo and end up here.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Whats the story on this

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
So DiNucci was, what, 16 years old at the time? What do you expect, Shakespearean quotes?
Anyone care to hear what I said after the Detroit game where Romo singlehandedly gifted the game to his buddy Bobby Wagner and the Lions.
Romo had a good career here but, like all QBs, had some bad games here and there.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Lol I remember that game. I was just about done with him too. Played horribly against the 9ers, average against the Titans, and started out awful against the Rams.

Then he went beast mode for the rest of that game and the season :dance:

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
take it how you want, I just posted it
Excellent....I like the kid already. We all love Romo but his career was very good at best.

But DiNucci isn't innocent of dumb picks....he threw a game ending an INT against North Dakota State in Championship game...

If our past comments surfaced if we ever gained fame....oh my!

DiNucci gets a pass...

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Whats the story on this

had his team inside the 10 yard line at the end of the FCS championship last year with the score 28-20 and threw a very Romo like throw that was intercepted to seal the game. Doesn’t take away from his accomplishments and very nice tools that can be worked with. Just kind of funny that he looks and plays just like Romo.

Dre11

Reaction score
So DiNucci was, what, 16 years old at the time? What do you expect, Shakespearean quotes?
Anyone care to hear what I said after the Detroit game where Romo singlehandedly gifted the game to his buddy Bobby Wagner and the Lions.
Romo had a good career here but, like all QBs, had some bad games here and there.

Lol...you're taking it too serious....lol