Disgusted

Reaction score
I am beyond disgusted with todays game. I thought Monday night was a disaster, ha this one takes the cake, losing against a team that had 0 wins that finally gets a win against Dallas! What the ( expletive ) Who do you blame, the coaching staff or the players??? So Garrett lost his job to be replaced by McCarthy only to have us watch Dallas continue going downhill. Oh ( expletive ) No!!!!

HotDog37

Reaction score
The Issue is more the Jones family we need new ownership. Not until they are gone will it get any better.

kskboys

Reaction score
I am beyond disgusted with todays game. I thought Monday night was a disaster, ha this one takes the cake, losing against a team that had 0 wins that finally gets a win against Dallas! What the ( expletive ) Who do you blame, the coaching staff or the players??? So Garrett lost his job to be replaced by McCarthy only to have us watch Dallas continue going downhill. Oh ( expletive ) No!!!!
WASH had one win coming in.

But, it's not that. We got completely dominated by a bad team. That is beyond bad.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Not all of us were picking this team to win. Some were trying to tell us that we aren't very good but we weren't listening.

That's on us.

Reaction score
Not all of us were picking this team to win. Some were trying to tell us that we aren't very good but we weren't listening.

That's on us.
Sad but true. I had high hopes, didn't want to give up still don't but watching the games go down like the way they have makes me so disappointed.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can't hate on the team under these circumstances. What do we have, one starter on the O-line? Pair that with the flavor of the week QB, and they don't have much of a chance.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I can't hate on the team under these circumstances. What do we have, one starter on the O-line? Pair that with the flavor of the week QB, and they don't have much of a chance.
So many factors. COVID, no offseason, training camp, preseason and a pile of injuries.