what the heck does grey mean on here? LOL I'm near Denver

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Tex;2326849 said:
what the heck does grey mean on here? LOL I'm near Denver

Found this in another area of the site:

What do the grey areas mean?
Welcome to the world of blackout rules. The short answer is: no game at all. This can be due to one of two rules: a) no games can air at the same time as a local team's home game on another network, or b) if a game is blacked out because it doesn't sell out, the network with the doubleheader can only show one game. Don’t shoot the messenger, I think the rules are stupid too.

http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y164/nbr1diva/clover4_b.jpg Good Luck http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y164/nbr1diva/clover4_b.jpg

Tex

Reaction score
oh for the love of gawd. So I am jerked cause the broncos must be on.

(rolls eyes...)

Tex

CoCo

Reaction score
Tex;2326875 said:
oh for the love of gawd. So I am jerked cause the broncos must be on.

(rolls eyes...)

Tex

Welcome to Colorado! :D

Tex

Reaction score
I have lived here before but could always hit sports bars. This round is a little different. I'm doing REAL cowboy work up in the mountains(not the kind with a star on your helmet either) wink. I will be running barb wire fencing this morning. And I am not riding a horse into town in the rain. LOL

Cowboy

nflandbooze

Reaction score
The last time I didn't get a Cowboys game here in Vegas was the Cardinals game in 2006. Who needs the NFL Sunday Ticket? Lol.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
nflandbooze;2326909 said:
The last time I didn't get a Cowboys game here in Vegas was the Cardinals game in 2006. Who needs the NFL Sunday Ticket? Lol.

Yes!!!

Getting the Cowboys game AGAIN!!! in NY!!!!!!!!

Man, I miss the sportsbar... its been a while.