DK Metcalf and blue hair?

RaZon

Reaction score
What world does this guy hang in where blue hair is cool?

The guy got kicked out today for being a punk.

1285162151.jpg

What's the deal here, sexy? cute? stud? How about stupid?

joseephuss

Reaction score
He also tried to go back into the game after being ejected. Is that sexy, cute, stud or stupid?

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
So you are hiring, cat across the desk sits there with blue hair, do ya hire him?

Daughter wants you meet her new boyfriend, so he walks in with blue hair, now is it cool?

He’s a millionaire 20 something, he won’t be applying for a job anytime soon. Yes, if my daughter’s boyfriend had blue hair, I wouldn’t care.

It’s hair.

RaZon

Reaction score
He’s a millionaire 20 something, he won’t be applying for a job anytime soon. Yes, if my daughter’s boyfriend had blue hair, I wouldn’t care.

It’s hair.

Answer the question, would you hire him?

So what if your wife dyes her hair orange, still....it's just hair?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you are hiring, cat across the desk sits there with blue hair, do ya hire him?
Daughter wants you meet her new boyfriend, so he walks in with blue hair, now is it cool?
So what if your wife dyes her hair orange, still....it's just hair?
Depends somewhat on the job, but in general, sure.
Sure.
Sure.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
So you wouldn't hire a guy with no more self awareness than to show up at a job interview with blue hair, got it!

He’s not on a job interview. It depends on the job. Computer programming? Sure. Law firm? No.

RaZon

Reaction score
Depends somewhat on the job, but in general, sure.
Sure.
Sure.

Gotta be honest, no dude with blue hair is dating my daughter, No problem a cat with blue hair mowing my lawn, changing my oil.

RaZon

Reaction score
He’s not on a job interview. It depends on the job. Computer programming? Sure. Law firm? No.

Come on guy, would you hire a guy who shows up at a job interview with blue hair, well?

RaZon

Reaction score
Your boss.....can we talk?
You....what's up?
Boss....I see ya hired a guy with blue hair, ah.....why?
You.....just hair does it matter?
Boss......well if he was stacking boxes in the warehouse, no problem. But to be in the sales force dealing with the public, do we really need an employee with blue hair?
You...hmmmmm?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your boss.....can we talk?
You....what's up?
Boss....I see ya hired a guy with blue hair, ah.....why?
You.....just hair does it matter?
Boss......well if he was stacking boxes in the warehouse, no problem. But to be in the sales force dealing with the public, do we really need an employee with blue hair?
You...hmmmmm?
So we started with a football player, a guy who works in a field where hair color is completely irrelevant to the hiring decision.
Then you went to a generic "would you hire him?" But you didn't get the answer you wanted.
So now you've moved to a specific case of a sales job. Well, if it's a sales job in a youth-oriented clothing store, say, sure.
I guess you can keep shifting to more specific jobs until you get to one where the answer is, "yeah, blue hair would probably be detrimental to job performance in that specific situation."

joseephuss

Reaction score
There are people with important roles in the workforce that sport terrible toupees and horrible comb-overs that look much worse than blue(or any color) hair.

RaZon

Reaction score
So we started with a football player, a guy who works in a field where hair color is completely irrelevant to the hiring decision.
Then you went to a generic "would you hire him?" But you didn't get the answer you wanted.
So now you've moved to a specific case of a sales job. Well, if it's a sales job in a youth-oriented clothing store, say, sure.
I guess you can keep shifting to more specific jobs until you get to one where the answer is, "yeah, blue hair would probably be detrimental to job performance in that specific situation."

So you're ok with your daughter showing up with some dude with blue hair, right? And not really too concerned over how the public reacts to some blue haired guy in your employment, right?

RaZon

Reaction score
There are people with important roles in the workforce that sport terrible toupees and horrible comb-overs that look much worse than blue(or any color) hair.

That is something totally different.

RaZon

Reaction score
Someone is awfully concerned about another man's hair

Not someone....RaZon.

Not a fan of those who try way too hard to stand out.

This.....look at me, damn it LO0K AT ME!!!.....sucks.

This is ok with you?

5fe671437d1f5.image.jpg

Last edited: