Twitter: Dlaw: Either ride with us, or get out the way

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
D-Law needs to calm down until he makes the plays he was paid to do. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt these first few weeks as he may be rusty, injured, and double teamed, however, this is one of the main problems I was talking about. Players getting gassed up and hyped up over nothing. We almost have a losing record due to this defense. Nobody wants to "ride with you and your hotboyz" because you guys aren't doing anything. "Get out of the way" like any real offense is scared of this defense. All talk no show. I will eat my words when he shows up though.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

We'll get out the way when you start playing like you were paid!
3cuzwa.gif
https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

superonyx

Reaction score
It takes a special type of a lack of self awareness when you give up over 30 and make some bum RB look like as HOF player to post something so arrogant.

And the coaches need to straighten this man out asap.

Imagine if Parcells was coaching this guy and he did this crap.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
It takes a special type of a lack of self awareness when you give up over 30 and make some bum RB look like as HOF player to post something so arrogant.

And the coaches need to straighten this man out asap.

Imagine if Parcells was coaching this guy and he did this crap.

LLLOOOLLL, Love the TUNA!

Cwby41

Reaction score
I have been saying this about him for awhile now. Shut your mouth and go ball. Talks a big game and is not seen. Before you guys start telling him hes double and triple teamed what do the other real stud Def players do? They beat it and ball out. Talks way to much doesnt show up game time.