DLaw Expected to Play Thursday

817Gill

Reaction score
Yeah man i'm still torn over that hate to see young men get murdered especially those that are trying to fix their community.
Yeah super sad. I always remembered you from the Nip avi, so you definitely know how much these guys tried to do. Hopefully people take what he said and apply it to their lives, it’ll be a dope way to continue his legacy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah super sad. I always remembered you from the Nip avi, so you definitely know how much these guys tried to do. Hopefully people take what he said and apply it to their lives, it’ll be a dope way to continue his legacy.
Yep man I loved the stuff they did outside of music more than their actual music. Them dudes had every shot to go a different way in their life and they chose the harder but smarter route. I Do hope their legacies live on and they don't die in vein. I think Nip did open up a lot of eyes especially on entrepreneurship.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Remember his first game back from the foot injury in 2014? The playoff game against the Detroit.. 2 sacks, a FF and 2 fumble recoveries.. Now I know he was young back then but with experience he should be even better.. That's where I'm setting the bar though..
FYI, this is incredibly inaccurate.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
So what is the plan with Parsons once DL and RG both return?

Back to LB, and maybe DE in passing situations with Tank moving inside? And a little rotation to DE now and then when the others come off the field?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
So what is the plan with Parsons once DL and RG both return?

Back to LB, and maybe DE in passing situations with Tank moving inside? And a little rotation to DE now and then when the others come off the field?
I'm just hoping for Attack The QB From Multiple Positions And Angles kind of dealio with a small amount of coverage assignments sprinkled in just to keep the opposing Offense guessing.

Unless he and the Line are just overwhelming the OL then, by all means, go to it until they can stop it.

fishspill

Reaction score
Good. Winning NFL games is hard. Need the most talent on the field as we can get any week. Gotta stop thinking any game is a gimme. Life ain’t that way.

817Gill

Reaction score
Yep man I loved the stuff they did outside of music more than their actual music. Them dudes had every shot to go a different way in their life and they chose the harder but smarter route. I Do hope their legacies live on and they don't die in vein. I think Nip did open up a lot of eyes especially on entrepreneurship.
Yeah amazing how many young kids in our community have taken up those ideals. Sometimes it takes a martyr to make a difference, hopefully we don’t have any more pass though.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No training camp and only played game 1, I'm not expecting much from Tank Lawrence until his conditioning is up to par.