DLaw: Wants to break out of the Athlete Box us fans put him in

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Just go get the quarterback man.

Only you guys give 2 craps about the stupid hotboyz name. It means nothing to anyone except you and the idiots in San Francisco.

All this self promoting is so annoying.

Have some self awareness instead of posting pics of you buying new cars after the team takes an L.

Big_D

Reaction score
Athlete box? It's what you are and it's why you get paid. You're a football player. Hot Boyz is a shameless promotion and a crap one at that. Lets stop trying to sell it as something else! This D stinks and that name is a joke for that reason.

glimmerman

Reaction score
All these Garrett "RKG" are all about self promotion. They forget they are getting paid Millions to be athletes.

Really. You are a athlete. That’s what got you millions and now you want to pass what down to the youth. Guess it’s not about being a athlete and making plays. It’s about brotherhood and sticking together. Is he the only hot boy that’s been paid. So he is the leader. Everyone else folllow the brotherhood and get paid also.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Good I was waiting on my daily hotboyzzzz news.
Who cares about football this is transcendent like jaylons swipe. His swipe is much more than just a celebration, it’s “swiping away all the negativity in the entire world”

These guys are trying to save humanity and all we are concerned with is a stupid game.

Big_D

Reaction score
Good I was waiting on my daily hotboyzzzz news.
Who cares about football this is transcendent like jaylons swipe. His swipe is much more than just a celebration, it’s “swiping away all the negativity in the entire world”

These guys are trying to save humanity and all we are concerned with is a stupid game.

LOL Fans are having a hard time seeing the big picture. The 'Hot Boyz' just like the 'Swipe' are bigger than any game.