DMN Blog: Felix Jones isn't practicing again

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2414694 said:
i tried to say awhile back that felix jones had some hamstring issues and some of you said i was all wrong, now maybe you will believe me when i try to mention something,

Thanx, I've got an asterisk next to your name now so as not to miss any of your informative posts:thumbup:

By the way, I prefer Ben Guy for you shoulder.

You know, from when your stretching around to pat yourself on the back.:rolleyes:

odog422

Reaction score
Rampage;2414672 said:
that's terrible news. If he doesn't play I hope Choice gets some carries before the 4th quarter.

I've been quietly pissed about how they refused to use him more while Felix was hurt.

Then again, Garrett didn't quite have a handle or desire to use Felix that much either, did he?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
When it comes to dealing with injuries...

This team gets a big fat 'F'.

They just do.

Givincer

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2414990 said:
When it comes to dealing with injuries...

This team gets a big fat 'F'.

They just do.

The thing is, a failure in one area is the reason they get an F for overall ability to deal with injuries.

Not having a back up quarterback who actually belongs in the NFL is the reason we haven't been able to deal with injuries. That's all it comes down to, really.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2414694 said:
i tried to say awhile back that felix jones had some hamstring issues and some of you said i was all wrong, now maybe you will believe me when i try to mention something,

didn't you also say that Dallas should have traded for Gonzo?

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Givincer;2414996 said:
The thing is, a failure in one area is the reason they get an F for overall ability to deal with injuries.

Not having a back up quarterback who actually belongs in the NFL is the reason we haven't been able to deal with injuries. That's all it comes down to, really.

I know, how could they have seen these guys in TC and said "Yeah, we're good at the backup QB position." Brooks Bollinger is named like a little girl, throws like a little girl and has the physical stature of a little girl. He looks so small and girlish out there, why on earth anyone gave this guy a real chance is beyond me.

Didn't take long to throw away what Parcells built, huh?