DMN Blog: Jerry takes pic with T.O. and Chad...Chad gets Romo to toss him a ball

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Picture time with Jerry Jones
2:24 PM Sun, Oct 05, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Todd Archer E-mail News tips
Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones is everywere during pre-game but he made a quick trip to the field a second ago to take a picture with Terrell Owens ... and Chad Ocho Cinco.

Hmm.

I'm sure Jerry loved to hear Ocho Cinco say he would kiss the star when he scored today.

And Johnson had Tony Romo throw him a pass while he was warming up. It was just one, so don't get carried away.

More on the Ocho Cinco watch in a little bit.

Comments (0) Leave comment | E-mail entry

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
anyone else remember when chad johnson won the hands competition at the pro bowl 2 or 3 years ago and he was the only guy not to warm up?

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
I love me some Ocho Cinco. He makes me smile. It's all about the love of the game. You've heard of Parcell's guy. This is a Jerry guy.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
koolaid;2308346 said:
anyone else remember when chad johnson won the hands competition at the pro bowl 2 or 3 years ago and he was the only guy not to warm up?

Remember when he missed that entire Bengals preseason and then they went 0-4 and had only 1 TD in 4 weeks. Great hands though. :)

I wonder if Jerry is doing the star picture to reduce the price the Lions are asking for. See... we have other options.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2308321 said:
Picture time with Jerry Jones
2:24 PM Sun, Oct 05, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Todd Archer E-mail News tips
Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones is everywere during pre-game but he made a quick trip to the field a second ago to take a picture with Terrell Owens ... and Chad Ocho Cinco.

Hmm.

I'm sure Jerry loved to hear Ocho Cinco say he would kiss the star when he scored today.

And Johnson had Tony Romo throw him a pass while he was warming up. It was just one, so don't get carried away.

More on the Ocho Cinco watch in a little bit.

Comments (0) Leave comment | E-mail entry

Sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread....

Spectre

Reaction score
he's become obnoxious on an entirely new level and his skills have gone past declining.

NO THANKS.

cowboyz

Reaction score
charlie casserly made a comment on chad. he said ocho cinco is still the guy that teams gameplan for. and just treat houshyourmama as another wr, because they don't respect his speed.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
seriously what has happened to ocho cinco this year... is he still hurt? because he has basically been a nonfactor all year. or maybe its the horrible O-line which doesnt give the bengals a chance to try to go deep too much...

its funny that i say terrible o-line and yet we still couldnt put hardly any pressure on palmer...