WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No Kyle Kosier, Roy Williams this week
3:44 PM Mon, Oct 06, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Wade Phillips was able to provide some concrete information on two injured starters. LG Kyle Kosier (foot) will not be available this week. SS Roy Williams (forearm) might return to practice, but he won't play against the Cardinals.

Comments (0) Leave comment | E-mail entry

Boysboy

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2313876 said:
No Kyle Kosier, Roy Williams this week
3:44 PM Mon, Oct 06, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Wade Phillips was able to provide some concrete information on two injured starters. LG Kyle Kosier (foot) will not be available this week. SS Roy Williams (forearm) might return to practice, but he won't play against the Cardinals.

Comments (0) Leave comment | E-mail entry

So I assume Newman MIGHT be OK?

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Crapola! I didn't expect Kosier back this week, but was hoping for a miracle cure.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2313889 said:
Crapola! I didn't expect Kosier back this week, but was hoping for a miracle cure.

He came back to early last time. Let him heal.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
As long as we dont play completely uninspired football, we should be able to beat the Cardinals, Rams, and Bucs without Kosier and Williams. Maybe even without Newman.

But that Giants matchup the following week is going to be huge. We are going to need a healthy team to beat them at the Meadowlands. Especially Roy's ability at stopping the run.

Boysboy

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2313911 said:
As long as we dont play completely uninspired football, we should be able to beat the Cardinals, Rams, and Bucs without Kosier and Williams. Maybe even without Newman.

But that Giants matchup the following week is going to be huge. We are going to need a healthy team to beat them at the Meadowlands. Especially Roy's ability at stopping the run.

If Edwards didn't go down, they probably would have beaten the Cards. Yeah-I know the score was 41-17, but the Bills play much more inspired football under Edwards than under Losman.

With that being said-this game isn't exactly a gimme.

JBS

Reaction score
we are probably better off not getting roy williams back this week as the cardinals dont run the ball...

Aliencowboy

Reaction score
Anyone else not care when these two come back?
I'm looking forward to seeing Holland start.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Boysboy;2313914 said:
If Edwards didn't go down, they probably would have beaten the Cards. Yeah-I know the score was 41-17, but the Bills play much more inspired football under Edwards than under Losman.

With that being said-this game isn't exactly a gimme.

Agreed. But they will be without Boldin, and quite simply, they are a team we can/should beat.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NextGenBoys;2313994 said:
Agreed. But they will be without Boldin, and quite simply, they are a team we can/should beat.

Are they? On the PHX radio this weekend, they were reporting that Boldin's procedure was something hockey players get frequently and that they're usually out ~10 days with it.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
This just goes to show our depth!!

Let them heal coach!! Remember the second half of the season is what matters!!