WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Public Adam 'Pacman' Jones sighting
10:03 PM Fri, Oct 10, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

I go to a high school football game every fall Friday night (as should every native Texan) and chose the Southlake Carroll-Coppell showdown tonight.

What a coincidence. So did Adam "Pacman" Jones.

Pacman, who was hanging out with his significant other and a member of his security detail, came to watch the sons of secondary coach Dave Campo and safeties coach Brett Maxie. Campo's kid plays for Coppell, and Maxie's kid is a sophomore suiting up for his first Carroll varsity game.

We had a nice chat about Texas high school football. This is Pacman's second Friday night game this season. He also went to the Madison-Lincoln game, aka the South Dallas Super Bowl, and thoroughly enjoyed the halftime show. He picked a heck of a game tonight, too (perennial power Carroll 43, Coppell 36 midway through the fourth quarter).

I asked Pacman whether he was willing to discuss the events of this week, but he politely declined.

Comments (5) Leave comment | E-mail entry

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I went to Richland vs BUrleson, blow out Richland, 6-0 baby.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2324980 said:
I asked Pacman whether he was willing to discuss the events of this week, but he politely declined.

What? I thought for sure that Jones would beat the crap out of McMahon for asking such a question. Isn't the thug supposed to lose his temper at the drop of a hat?

Or is it possible that we might not fully understand what happened, as stupid as it was, concerning a player who is attempting to change? BTW, attempting to change your lifestyle isn't always as simple as recognizing that you need to change it.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
gimmesix;2325113 said:
What? I thought for sure that Jones would beat the crap out of McMahon for asking such a question. Isn't the thug supposed to lose his temper at the drop of a hat?

Or is it possible that we might not fully understand what happened, as stupid as it was, concerning a player who is attempting to change? BTW, attempting to change your lifestyle isn't always as simple as recognizing that you need to change it.

You did it! You turned us all around!

We finally get it now!

Pacman isn't a bad person after all and I am positive that entire thing the other night was just one big misunderstanding and nothing like that will ever, ever, ever, ever happen again!

I am so happy I came on and read this thread. Now I can sleep easy tonight!

Whew! Isn't life just grand folks!

Boysboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325170 said:

We finally get it now!

Pacman isn't a bad person after all and I am positive that entire thing the other night was just one big misunderstanding and nothing like that will ever, ever, ever, ever happen again!

You forgot to acknowledge that the incident occured around 10:30pm, NOT 1:30am like you and the media kept insisting.

And no-this itself isn't a homer statement.

Audiman

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325170 said:

We finally get it now!

because you know exactly what happened...right? :rolleyes:

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325170 said:

We finally get it now!

I never click on your threads and would never listen to your show.

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
xWraithx;2325218 said:
I never click on your threads and would never listen to your show.

Shaddup n00b, I'd love to see you put on even half the quality of program DCF puts on.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2325174 said:
You forgot to acknowledge that the incident occured around 10:30pm, NOT 1:30am like you and the media kept insisting.

And no-this itself isn't a homer statement.

You got me.

Being out drinking at a public party and getting into a fight with your bodyguard where the police have to be called and then question you is only a problem if it's at 1:30am.

But if it's at 10:30pm then it's all good.

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Audiman;2325175 said:
because you know exactly what happened...right? :rolleyes:

Yeah I do.

Pacman Jones was all over the news again for doing something stupid.

And then Wade and Jerry had to make themselves look stupid all day Thursday.

And then next week we are all going to be wondering if Pacman will be getting suspended.

I think I am right on top of this whole thing.

You...

You are probably burying your head in the sand like most homers.

Boysboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325849 said:
Yeah I do.

Pacman Jones was all over the news again for doing something stupid.

And then Wade and Jerry had to make themselves look stupid all day Thursday.

And then next week we are all going to be wondering if Pacman will be getting suspended.

I think I am right on top of this whole thing.

You...

You are probably burying your head in the sand like most homers.

This is funny-the same haters that threw JJ under the bus for not pulling the trigger when the Titans wanted our 3rd rounder(unconditionally) AND a player
in the early stages of these trade talks are also the same haters that are doing the same for bringing in this "thug".

Overall-at least give JJ some credit for exercising patience AND getting the win-win deal in his favor. But, en yet, noone seems to be satisfied.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325844 said:
You got me.

Being out drinking at a public party and getting into a fight with your bodyguard where the police have to be called and then question you is only a problem if it's at 1:30am.

But if it's at 10:30pm then it's all good.

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Have you read recent reports?

I doubt you have, you should really do some digging before you do your next show.