WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cards Offense
10:28 PM Wed, Oct 08, 2008 | Permalink
Kevin Burnett E-mail News tips

With the Cardinals having the best passing offense in the league I think you all as fans will get to see what kind of pass defense we have. A lot of you have been asking me about sacks, and press coverage and this may be the game you want to see. We should get a lot of opportunities to rush the passer and by the end of the game we will know if we are worth are salt as a pass defending team. Our DB's will be put on an island while our pass rushers will be asked to do just that. I don't think is much more that needs to be said.

I have been watching cut ups all day and have not had a chance to watch a full game yet. I heard the Cardinals are rolling on offense can anyone send me a scouting report on their offense. I would like to compare notes to what I have and see how accurate you all can be.

Comments (2) Leave comment | TrackBack (0) | E-mail entry

1fisher

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2320653 said:
Cards Offense
10:28 PM Wed, Oct 08, 2008 | Permalink
Kevin Burnett E-mail News tips

With the Cardinals having the best passing offense in the league I think you all as fans will get to see what kind of pass defense we have. A lot of you have been asking me about sacks, and press coverage and this may be the game you want to see. We should get a lot of opportunities to rush the passer and by the end of the game we will know if we are worth are salt as a pass defending team. Our DB's will be put on an island while our pass rushers will be asked to do just that. I don't think is much more that needs to be said.

I have been watching cut ups all day and have not had a chance to watch a full game yet. I heard the Cardinals are rolling on offense can anyone send me a scouting report on their offense. I would like to compare notes to what I have and see how accurate you all can be.

Comments (2) Leave comment | TrackBack (0) | E-mail entry

I certainly hope we can turn up the heat on the QB this week. Our DB's better be ready!

Smith22

Reaction score
Hopfeully Spencer is closer to 100% and will turn it up a notch.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Smith22;2321052 said:
Hopfeully Spencer is closer to 100% and will turn it up a notch.

I wonder why we have not appeared to have all three (Ware, Ellis and Spencer) in the game at once as we did successfully at times last season. I hope it is simply a health issue.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Alexander;2321078 said:
I wonder why we have not appeared to have all three (Ware, Ellis and Spencer) in the game at once as we did successfully at times last season. I hope it is simply a health issue.

I hope so myself... Lining up a bunch of defensive ends all along the DL worked for the Gnats last year pretty well.

It will be nice to see Spencer get some quality playing time. Hopefully sooner than later.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alexander;2321078 said:
I think it's a combo of health and how they're using them now. I've read in a couple places that they've been sending Ellis and Spencer out into coverage more which takes away from the overall pass rush.