DMN Media Blog: Cowboys interest continues to soar

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5:19 AM Wed, Oct 08, 2008 | Permalink
Barry Horn E-mail News tips

I know, I know. I jabbed NFL Network on Tuesday for deciding to re-air the Cowboys-Bengals game tonight at 8:30.

So NFL Network decided to counter by leaving a voice message saying that the Cowboys-Bengals helped make CBS' 3:15 p.m doubleheader game, the most watched TV show of the week. When do you think was the last time the Bengals played a part in the most-watched game of the week?

CBS aired three games in that late afternoon window but most of the country was assigned Cowboys-Bengals. Even if some viewers dozed off from time to time during the yawner, a source deep in the know, says their presence in front of the TV screen still counts.

Comments (0) Leave comment | TrackBack (0) | E-mail entry

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys on TV: Streak to six with an *

10:07 AM Tue, Oct 07, 2008 | Permalink
Barry Horn E-mail News tips

The Cowboys streak of being broadcast by the networks' top teams this season extends to six on Sunday when they visit the Arizona Cardinals. Well, sort of.

Troy Aikman will be in the booth for the third time this Cowboys season. But instead of Joe Buck, who is off working baseball's NLCS, Aikman will be joined by *Dick Stockton.

The streak ends the following week when the Cowboys visit the Rams. Fox's No. 2 team _ Kenny Albert and Daryl Johnston _ have drawn that assignment, leaving the Aikman-*Stockton team to work the 49ers-Giants.

Here's this week's local Sunday NFL TV schedule:

[strike]--Carolina at Tampa Bay, noon (Ch. 4; KLLI-FM 105.3)[/strike]

-- Chicago at Atlanta, noon (Ch. 4)

--Baltimore at Indianapolis, noon (Ch. 11)

--Cowboys at Arizona, 3:15 p.m. (Ch. 4; KTCK-AM 1310, KDBN-FM 93.3, KDTK-FM 104.1, KFZO-FM 99.1 (Spanish) and KFLC-AM 1270 (Spanish)

--New England at San Diego, 7:15 p.m. (Ch. 5; KRLD-AM 1080)

Monday Night

--NY Giants at Cleveland, 7:30 p.m. (ESPN; KRLD-AM 1080)

Comments (0) Leave comment | TrackBack (0) | E-mail entry

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
adbutcher;2318236 said:
Any doubt that we are America's team?:)
The fact that Kurt Warner is begging Cardinals fans not to sell their tickets to Dallas fans is all the proof I need.:)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Like gosselin said yesterday to norm "Everyone wants dallas to fail"

gosselin said every building he has been in so far this year they have all wanted to see Dallas fail and there is alot of snickering about the cowboys organization.

that is why the ratings are so high. Everyone wants romo, owens and the cowboys to fail.

Its pretty sad.

lspain1

Reaction score
I, for one, am VERY happy we will not be "graced" with Joe Buck's presence this week.