Do any of you guys have a season tree in your house?

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
We have a tree in our living room we decorate depending on the season. It never comes down.

this is kind of what our tree looks like now..

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToV6UxmJKY00JihwuovuLcdCXIQg-RqwtJOA&usqp=CAU Sound strange?

cowboyec

Reaction score
no.
only at christmas time.

we do have a mantle that gets decorated thru out the year tho.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
We have a tree in our living room we decorate depending on the season. It never comes down.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToV6UxmJKY00JihwuovuLcdCXIQg-RqwtJOA&usqp=CAU Sound strange?

I've never heard of anyone doing this, but I think it's kind of cool. Do you later decorate it for Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then it becomes your Christmas tree?

Sammy

Reaction score
My sister used to have an easter tree, but it wasn't an evergreen. She just used a stick with branches that was kinda shaped like a tree and hung decorated egg shells on it. You put holes in both ends of the egg and blow out the contents, then decorate.

Them

Reaction score
...I used to have a large Rubber tree plant that my Mom gave to me, back when I used to live in an apartment. Later when I purchased a home I planted it in the back yard, it grew very big there. But eventually a freeze killed it. ...Now all I have is plants in the house...lots of plants*

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We don't have a season tree, but my wife has made a lot of seasonal wreaths to put on our front door throughout the year. We have spring/summer/winter/fall wreaths as well as Independence Day wreaths/Halloween wreaths/Christmas wreaths (obviously) and many more. She says she is not artistic, but a lot of what she does comes out very well.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
We don't have a season tree, but my wife has made a lot of seasonal wreaths to put on our front door throughout the year. We have spring/summer/winter/fall wreaths as well as Independence Day wreaths/Halloween wreaths/Christmas wreaths (obviously) and many more. She says she is not artistic, but a lot of what she does comes out very well.
that's cool, we have those as well. and flags in the flower gardens. what you guys do is similar. I just like the light it gives off. a lot of times i won't even turn the lamp on when i'm watching TV at night.

Last edited:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
NINTCHDBPICT000611969927-1.jpg

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I thought about doing this just because i hate dismantling the tree and dragging it downstairs. It's a pre lit with multiple color options so it could be easily used for many seasons if I choose to do so.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I thought about doing this just because i hate dismantling the tree and dragging it downstairs. It's a pre lit with multiple color options so it could be easily used for many seasons if I choose to do so.
Once you have one, you will never go back. :) do it!

HungryLion

Reaction score
My grandmother who passed away in November, had one. The seasons she would do were, Christmas, spring, summer and fall.

spring would be like birds and flowers.

summer would be like beach themed stuff.

fall would be like pumpkins and cornucopias, etc.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

What a great idea......thanks for the share!!