Do not re-sign Zeke

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Right, all those teams the Rams faced they gave up 5 yards a run against, they were never stacking the box.

Right.

You want to go there? The Rams played Mahomes, Wilson (Twice), Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Stafford, plus a few others who they would be too scared to stack the box against, teams stack the box against us because they aren't really scared of our passing game and since we are on it if they are that bad against the run why were they able to stop us?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
The poster

I think the biggest difference here is Cowboys fans are entertaining this guy’s opinion. Some calling him out, but otherwise this threads continues strong.

If this were on the eagles official board, he would have been feathered and nailed to the wall by the third post, and it’s have 50 likes, with no one responding after that.

You guys have become weak, you need an NFCCG more than you even realize.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You want to go there? The Rams played Mahomes, Wilson (Twice), Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Stafford, plus a few others who they would be too scared to stack the box against, teams stack the box against us because they aren't really scared of our passing game and since we are on it if they are that bad against the run why were they able to stop us?

....they weren’t able to stop the run all season. Those games are not enough to have a 5.1 yards average. You listed off 7 games, the Packers aren’t dominating on the ground and lions put up 16 points on them.

The Rams Run D is bad due to undersized linebackers LOL

Again, pretending they weren’t stacking the box against other teams that still beat them on the ground is funny LOL

garyv

Reaction score
Joe looney and Connor Williams got blown up all night

Agreed and I have blogged this a ton. We have no 1st Round pick which is fine for Amari Cooper but 2nd and 3rd Rounds we need to draft a Center and OL back to back

Little Jr

Reaction score
I disagee about why we shouldn't but agree we shouldn't. It has nothing to do with his play tonight. Ride him out through his 5 years then tag him for 2.

khiladi

Reaction score
What’s comical is thinking Wade the DC in the playoffs is some idiot that he wouldn’t game plan to stop Zeke and do it successfully at that...

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
....they weren’t able to stop the run all season. Those games are not enough to have a 5.1 yards average. You listed off 7 games, the Packers aren’t dominating on the ground and lions put up 16 points on them.

The Rams Run D is bad due to undersized linebackers LOL

Again, pretending they weren’t stacking the box against other teams that still beat them on the ground is funny LOL

Your missing the point they couldn't stop the run and they weren't stacking the box against those teams either because they were also scared of the passing game those teams had. Against us they stacked the box and it worked they didn't really look to scared of our passing game

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I think the biggest difference here is Cowboys fans are entertaining this guy’s opinion. Some calling him out, but otherwise this threads continues strong.

If this were on the eagles official board, he would have been feathered and nailed to the wall by the third post, and it’s have 50 likes, with no one responding after that.

You guys have become weak, you need an NFCCG more than you even realize.

Maybe some but for me as long as the sun rises tomorrow and my loved ones and myself have good health I’m good. And for the record your fan base is as bat **** crazy as they come and to say or believe otherwise is delusional.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Maybe some but for me as long as the sun rises tomorrow and my loved ones and myself have good health I’m good. And for the record your fan base is as bat **** crazy as they come and to say or believe otherwise is delusional.

We do try so very hard. Sometimes it’s just nice to be recognized

khiladi

Reaction score
Also, let’s be clear. The Rams run defense may be statistically bad, but that’s also in part because they were blowing teams out. They were 23rd in yards given up, but TENTH in scoring, meaning a top 10 team protecting the end-zone.

This game they sold out to stop the run, knowing at the same time that our defense was good. I people saying this was a bad run defense while they have guys like Donald and Suh is absurd.

In reality, the Rams secondary was and is suspect, being number 1 in big plays given up. That’s why Wade started playing 15 yards off our WRs as soon as Talib went down. These guys like Peters and Troy Hill are bone-headed and QBs have been taking advantage of them all season long.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
What’s comical is thinking Wade the DC in the playoffs is some idiot that he wouldn’t game plan to stop Zeke and do it successfully at that...

This. Wade has always been a great DC and played it to perfection. Stop Zeke and force Prescott to try and beat you.

The defense just crapped the bed tonight.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Your missing the point they couldn't stop the run and they weren't stacking the box against those teams either because they were also scared of the passing game those teams had. Against us they stacked the box and it worked they didn't really look to scared of our passing game

And yet teams they stacked the box on still averaged high yards per carry...

I am not missing the point. I am telling you, bad teams still ran well against them. As in, teams without a good passing game.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
And yet teams they stacked the box on still averaged high yards per carry...

I am not missing the point. I am telling you, bad teams still ran well against them. As in, teams without a good passing game.

Who did they stack the box against?

_sturt_

Reaction score
This is arguably the most ridiculously titled thread I've ever seen in my time on this board.

We scored 22. If the defense gives us the ball a few more times, you think we wouldn't have gotten to 30+???

Heck, if the refs didn't take that 3rd down away from us, when Dak was in the grasp of his own lineman, we might have gotten there in spite of the defense only forcing a single punt.

Stupid thread title. Absolutely stupid. I can't even bring myself to read the OP. It might be nauseatingly stupid.

This loss is on the defense, and I bet they're all man enough to acknowledge that.