Do people really believe there is a better option than Dak this year?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by VaqueroTD, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

9,660 Messages
    14,058 Likes Received
    Dude makes me want to become a Dak hater. :laugh:

2. CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninHouston CowboysFaninDC

11,135 Messages
    4,672 Likes Received
    you still don't have an answer and just spinning. why was his rookie year his best year?

3. atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy Zone Supporter

9,246 Messages
    12,489 Likes Received
    Your questions just make you look dumber. Welcome to my ignore list with the other board idiots.

garyo1954 likes this.
  4. CowboysFaninHouston

11,135 Messages
    4,672 Likes Received
    hmmm, what are the chances of two angry hostile posters on the same thread. given this board probably pretty high.

seems like you are manifesting your feelings onto others. we will get to the bottom of your anger issues. so why are you looking for approval? do you feel you were neglected as a child? how is your feelings toward your siblings? often there is other root causes and reasons behind people's anger, most often due to their childhood issue and it manifests itself in different ways as they grow up and into adulthood. they often take a side, often opposite side of anything and look for an argument that always inevitably ends up in a confrontational manner, through out ever so slowly escalating the argument and eventually into name calling, finger pointing. you show all the classic signs. most often they are looking for approval as a means to get sympathy and most often because they feel they didn't get it as a child, they are misunderstood and have trouble communicating (which explains the name calling, the simplest communication style that doesn't require thought). often people such as yourself will bond with others, who seemingly give them sympathy and take sides with them, thus giving them the feeling of approval and belonging.

I will help you as I feel sorry for you

5. CowboysFaninHouston

11,135 Messages
    4,672 Likes Received
    anger is not the answer and at some point in life you have to confront your issues and deal with it. no matter what you do it will always stare you in the face. do you often find yourself getting into arguments with others? do you have relationship problems?

6. garyo1954

garyo1954 Well-Known Member

1,867 Messages
    2,041 Likes Received
    Ahhhhh! Don't do that. I never, no matter what, put people on ignore. People disagree. That's life. But sometimes its because one, or the other, had Taco Bell last night and its burning their butt. They have to take it out on somebody.

Name a QB......Teddy Bridgewater.

atlantacowboy likes this.
  7. CowboysFaninHouston

11,135 Messages
    4,672 Likes Received
    such strong adjectives...Dak Hater, Romo Lover..... angry people like living on the extremes and often use such strong adjectives. it feeds their anger and separates them as often they like to fester in their anger. you will probably start looking for approval and sympathy next, which perhaps is the root cause of your anger from your childhood, bonding with someone so that you will somehow get that feeling of belonging and approval, but deep inside still having that anger, hostility and frustration that festers and rots within you....only if you would let me help you

another form of weak mind is resorting to emoji's. its often used for those with less complex thought process. I bet you are also a very stubborn person, often in the wrong way. stubbornness and anger go hand in hand with those with similar issues to yours.....

my offer stands, you can send me a private message and I will help you get to the bottom of your issues. you don't have to pretend and put on a show for people

8. atlantacowboy

9,246 Messages
    12,489 Likes Received
    There is always bottles on a fence.

9. atlantacowboy

9,246 Messages
    12,489 Likes Received
    I give people a chance to actually argue or debate the cowboys, but when it gets personal and they become bendejos, no reason to keep reading the drivel.

Aviano90 and garyo1954 like this.
  10. garyo1954

1,867 Messages
    2,041 Likes Received
    Good way to be.

atlantacowboy likes this.
  11. the_h0wey

the_h0wey Well-Known Member

2,772 Messages
    1,697 Likes Received
    Yes some idiots really believe that. Not I

CowboysFaninHouston likes this.
  12. cern

cern Well-Known Member

10,326 Messages
    14,224 Likes Received
    Never.

13. CowboysFaninHouston

11,135 Messages
    4,672 Likes Received
    hmmm interesting, that you tend to point fingers at something that you have done yourself....hmmm

14. cern

cern Well-Known Member

10,326 Messages
    14,224 Likes Received
    Do you really think your totally transparent, insincere offers to "help" others here is really fooling anyone. If you believe that you suffer from disillusionment. Physician, heal thyself.

15. garyo1954

1,867 Messages
    2,041 Likes Received
    Objectively there are two sides to any discussion or there wouldn't be a discussion.

In this one, its more than just naming a QB.

First, we have to consider who is leading the team and what his history reflects.

Then we need to know what the current QBs strengths are and ask objectively do they fit, or how well they match up.

Now we know that when Big Mc is down by 4,5,6, with the game on the line, He's going to put the ball in the hands of the QB.

If we consider Dak's eight 4th quarter comebacks, he's only thrown two game winning passes. One was in 2016 to Witten in overtime. The other to Beasley against the Giants in 2018. (The argument could be made that the Cowboys should have never been in that situation since they were up until the last 4 minutes when the Giants scored 10 to take the lead, but it is what it is.)

If Big Mc, like the tiger, doesn't change his stripes, then he's going to want to play hurry up ball. Put it in the hands of his QB and go for the win.

Can Dak do that? Can he shed the efficient, ball control, no mistake football he's good at and become the take-no-prisoners, free spirit, up to me to make the play guy like Favre, Romo, Rodgers, etc?

Your choice.

16. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

9,660 Messages
    14,058 Likes Received
    He's got some serious issues going on. He probably needs to wear a helmet and live in a padded room.

17. CowboysFaninHouston

11,135 Messages
    4,672 Likes Received
    do you have any idea who I am? jumping in the middle of something that you have no clue about, coming to conclusion by reading a single post!? what made you feel that you needed to jump in the middle of this?

18. CowboysFaninHouston

11,135 Messages
    4,672 Likes Received
    as mentioned my offer stands, just PM me and we can get started and get you on your way... Dak lover!

19. OmerV

OmerV Well-Known Member

17,092 Messages
    14,038 Likes Received
    :facepalm:

cern likes this.
  20. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

9,660 Messages
    14,058 Likes Received
    Hey, this is exactly what you did here: