Do season ticket holders at Texas stadium pay a seat option?

JBS

Reaction score
Hey guys just a quick question for you ticket holders. Is there a seat option charge or psl charge for current season tix?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
No it's a one time fee for new stadiums. The cheap nose bleed seats at the new stadium ($59/game) have no seat license fee..

JBS

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2488702 said:
No it's a one time fee for new stadiums. The cheap nose bleed seats at the new stadium ($59/game) have no seat license fee..

sorry if I worded my ? Wrong. But I am looking to buy tix to tonight game and the guy said he paid a seat option for his season tix and I justwanted to make sure he's legit. He's in section 12.

JBS

Reaction score
theogt;2488728 said:
Dude's full of it.

thats what i thought and I called him out on it but he got heated lol so i thought maybe he was being honest...so I came here to double check..good work theo...much appreciated.

Murph80

Reaction score
There is a seat option of some sort I heard being called a bond or something. My tickets are in Section 16 and I don't pay one but inside the 20's lower level do pay something extra I do believe.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
When Texas stadium was originally built they had 1000 and 250 dollar construction bonds for certain seats but that was over 30 years ago

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
actually the Boys started charging a seat option fee last year IF you just
got your seats last year....and if he had them originally he did buy a bond,
and if he bought them from someone he may have had to pay that person
something....
so i just bet he had to pay something.....section 12 would be considered
premium seating