Do the Cowboys bring back WR Tavon Austin?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Fair Catch Garrett the tool that cost us the Vikings game. Bring back Tavon he can be a huge factor on punt returns with real coaches in place.

fansince68

Reaction score
Maybe the new staff will let him return a punt with the game on the line and no time/timeouts.
Even when Tavon had opportunities to return a punt, he would always run wide, lose a few yards and then go out of bounds. I hope we are done with him.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I'm a little surprised there hasn't been more movement here....Bring him back? or move on?...I'm in the camp of bring him back....Incentive deal.

Comments....:rolleyes:
I believe the parties have moved on.

He had his chance to shake his ghosts with us and couldn't.

Dallas looks at the draft to replace Cobb and if they are not happy after April..

Dez gets resigned.

Techsass

Reaction score
The guy is fast, but that's about it. Brice Butler was fast, too.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Tavon Austin’s 2 years in Dallas - 12 catches, 102 yards. 2 seasons.

Big time pass.

Guy is fast. He can’t play NFL football though.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm guessing that if they wanted him back, it would have happened already.
I think NFL teams say a lot about what they are thinking by the moves they DON’T make. I think we can draft a good young receiver with lots of upside for less money.

Besides, TA is an injury machine. In his two seasons here, he has missed 11 of 32 games. Why keep a guy that is going to miss a third of the season?

kskboys

Reaction score
Bottom of the roster guy. Don't see any need to even discuss him. Grab a guy who can fly in the 4th, Reagor, Hightower, Jeff Thomas, for instance, and let him compete for that last slot.

kskboys

Reaction score
There's also several RB's who can fly. Find one who doesn't get injured too easily, and grab him. Salvon Ahmed in the 4th would be great.

vnick

Reaction score
After the draft we may sign a WR. Until then, I would be surprised if we made a move for anyone with guaranteed money.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Pollard can do most of what he does and has a bigger stature