Do the Giants scare you?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
OK serious question here. The Giants won the Sb yada yada, We know that. But for 2008, how do they respond? when you look at that team do they scare you?

I for one think they are way over their head comming into the season...eli will go back to his 23-20 td-int ratio and the team will falter. I wont be surprised if they dont make it to the playoffs.

I can't wait to play them and put them back in their place..:)

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
DallasDomination;2109638 said:
OK serious question here. The Giants won the Sb yada yada, We know that. But for 2008, how do they respond? when you look at that team do they scare you?

I for one think they are way over their head comming into the season...eli will go back to his 23-20 td-int ratio and the team will falter. I wont be surprised if they dont make it to the playoffs.

No, not at all. The Cowboys beat the Giants 2 out of 3 games and have improved significantly in their weakest area. What scares me is having this much talent on the team and not living up to the potential of it.

Ren

Reaction score
No not anymore then any other team we play

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I have read some repotts where Strahan wont be coming back. Plus that, seems like Shockey wont be back either. Also, a friend of mine said if you look at the past Giants, always when the win a super bowl, the following year, they have fallen flat on their face.

So, taking those things into consideration, i dont see them going to the super bowl this year. Biggest team i see giving us trouble this year is the Eagles.

Commanders will always because of the rivalry give us fits now and then.

Finally, the Giants lost 3 other players too, one of their DL besides Strahan if reports are true he will retire. They lost a linebacker and a safety. So, with what the Cowboys drafted this year, got in free agency and tradss, that should make us a real hard beatable team to beat. Granted the Cowboys have to do something in December and January from what they have done in the past for the past 11 years.

Aven8

Reaction score
Yes they scare me. But I can say the same thing for Washington and Philly. Our division is tough and any time you have to play teams twice is so scary. As far as the better team though, Dallas is way ahead of them. We got out coached last year in the playoff game. Hopefully this year will be different.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
No.

I respect the Giants' accomplishment last season, but they don't scare me.

Only one team in the NFC causes me any trepidation: The Cowboys.

Only the Cowboys can stop the Cowboys.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Absolutely. Just like they scared me last year and the year before.

They have the same talent level as we do and now they have the confidence of winning the biggest of games.

Dallas and the giants are one in the same. The giants closed the deal last year however, at our expense no less. Everybody better be worried about them.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2109638 said:

The truest answer is yes they should scare us.

They were one play away from beating us in each of the reg season games. Then we lost the playoff game.

They may be over the hump. That win could catapult a team for years. We dont know yet.

As for us.... a team full of great players, an owner that wants to win, a good-great coaching staff and so far we are not over the hump.

What scares me more than the Giants is.... the Dallas Cowboys.... contenders or pretenders.

So far... pretenders.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
theebs, I do agree with you about what you say about the mentality, the QB mentality that when you win the super bowl, then you have that swagger, thats the only thing that scrares me about the Giants is Eli Manning with that QB swagger.

Yet, with them losing Strahan on reports if true, and losing 3 vets last year. And my friend saying dont worry about it, they will get the big head this year. So, all I can say, I will have to wait and see, but thats the only thing that scares me if anything about the Giants is the QB Super Bowl metality.

triplets92

Reaction score
No The Giants as a whole doesn't worry me. It's their deffensive line that brings chiils up my spine. our online is good but I hope they can contain those four guys. other then that Plaxico doesn't scare me Eli wont be a problem. the fact is that it's hard to beat a team 3times in a row but i'm not trying to take anything away from the giants but I think they got lucky with us and greenbay

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I respect them and know what they're capable of, but no, they don't "scare" me. Had they dominated from beginning to end last year, I'd be more concerned. Every team in the East is a tough foe capable of hanging an "L" on us on any given Sunday, but I fear no team in particular.

Haley94

Reaction score
They should, but they don't. They stepped in **** last season, got hot at the right time. Everyone will be gunning for them this year. It wouldn't surprise me if they don't make the playoffs.

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
I'm sure about all teams in the NFC East being very good next year except the Skins....

They have the most question marks especially at the most important position..

QUARTERBACK

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
.............only if I'm sleeping by myself.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Bonecrusher#31;2109735 said:
I'm sure about all teams in the NFC East being very good next year except the Skins....

They have the most question marks especially at the most important position..

QUARTERBACK
campbell is decent I think...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
When its game time just about every team scares me besides someone like the Cardinals or Lions.

I think we are far and away more talented than the Giants.

I also think we will win the NFC East.

We will most likely play those guys 3 times again. Hopefully we can finish some business from last year.