Do they have the telecast on in the owners box?

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
I have often wondered if Jerry is listening to the analysis on the live telecast that we all listen to during the game. Typically stadium boxes have TVs on so I would assume it's no different for the owners. The last several weeks I have noticed Jerry parrot some of the analysis given during the game (special teams coaching for example after the NE game). I know damn well he's not analyzing the plays from a sky box on the third level with a liter of JW on board. I think if this thing continues to unravel and Troy et al pile on the in-game critique, Jerry may just hit the tipping point with JG.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well they could, I think I would , they point out some interesting stuff jerry might otherwise not notice.

cmoney23

Reaction score
At home games, he sits in a little perch (learned this taking the stadium tour in early October)

In that perch, there are 4 TVs specifically for the 4 NFC East game telecasts. (or so they said on the tour)

There is a direct elevator from the Box to the perch, to the field/ locker room area.

So I would say, yes. He has them on.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I have often wondered if Jerry is listening to the analysis on the live telecast that we all listen to during the game. Typically stadium boxes have TVs on so I would assume it's no different for the owners. The last several weeks I have noticed Jerry parrot some of the analysis given during the game (special teams coaching for example after the NE game). I know damn well he's not analyzing the plays from a sky box on the third level with a liter of JW on board. I think if this thing continues to unravel and Troy et al pile on the in-game critique, Jerry may just hit the tipping point with JG.
No

Jerrah and Stephen have a copcam attached to Jason and can ease drop.

Wouldn't you?

:thumbup:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's to busy posting on the COWBOYSZONE!!!! I can't figure out which one of us he is.
Maybe he's @Melonfeud they sound the same to me!

the_h0wey

Reaction score
I've never been in the owners box, but I have been in several different suites and they always have the game on, but never the volume