Do U guys realize?

juck

Reaction score
We have 3 very very good Rbs.I hope we start really using all three next year when healthy.I do howeer believe if barber played in last game its a different game.he would have had a couple of those 1st downs and the defenses have to key on him more.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I couldn't help thinking the other day that on about three of those nice runs Choice had, Felix would've scored. And that could've been the difference in the game.

He is a huge, HUGE loss for us this year. In the future I really think he'll be our Westbrook.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
It certainly seems that what was once thought of as "overdrafting" certain positions has actually turned out to keep us from absolute desperation. Our two most injury hit positions (DB and RB) are where they snagged two productive players. Throw in Bennett, who has also produced as both the second and first TE (when Witten has been injured) and you some serious foresight (or luck) by the draft room.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Yep-we have a bright future ahead. Our drafting has been much better since '03. Bill P certainly has taught Jerry the ropes.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
We have 3 darn good backs and it does make me wonder, to some extent, if Jerry is second guessing giving Barber that huge contract and money when he could have simply tagged him this year, gotten the year out of him, and then made a decision on rather to give him huge money or go forward with Felix and Choice.

Not saying I'd do it, or that I wished he hadnt of (I'm a huge Barber fan so I'm glad he signed him up long term) but I do wonder if he's now second guessing the move.