Do we have the best o-line, corners and linebacking groups in all of football?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Didn’t say they suck but I’m done with the hype. I personally think Jaylen will be the number 1 by this year but he has to do it.
well, perhaps I was exaggerating, but trying to get a point across. they had one bad game. in fact in the rams game the offense and defense sucked. all around.

In checking interception stats, the highest Ints last year was by alex ogltree and few others, but none are that good of LBs, most are OLBs. there is a 5 of them with 3....LVE had 2 and there is 12 of them with 2.

regardless, Ints are low for cowboys in general. not sure why, there has to be something wrong fundamentally.

sideon

Reaction score
If LVE & Jaylon continue how they did last year then yes, but as for the other positions that's a big no. The OL is no longer what it once was and Smith & Martin have back issues now, and the CBs are average at best.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One could argue.
Obviously our oline is top 3 with a chance to regain that number one spot with Frederick and we have depth.
I wouldn't swap our corners for anyone. Jones and Chido starting and Brown and Lewis could both start for more than half the league. Brown is super underrated!
Linebackers would be extremely tuff to find a better starting 3 with LVE, Smith and Lee.
Thoughts?

source.gif

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Agree, but Free is was study. He may get his false starts every now and then but with him and Leary could live with that because that line was humming.
oh, I agree with you...he was very steady...but man I remember all those threads about people wanted him cut right now, etc....brutal....

I liked Leary, but he cost too much. he was a great LG for us

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
oh, I agree with you...he was very steady...but man I remember all those threads about people wanted him cut right now, etc....brutal....

I liked Leary, but he cost too much. he was a great LG for us

LLLOOOLLL, I remember those on the old site that closed down BUT after what we have gone thru it makes us see what we had but did not know till the well ran dry.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
One could argue.
Obviously our oline is top 3 with a chance to regain that number one spot with Frederick and we have depth.
I wouldn't swap our corners for anyone. Jones and Chido starting and Brown and Lewis could both start for more than half the league. Brown is super underrated!
Linebackers would be extremely tuff to find a better starting 3 with LVE, Smith and Lee.
Thoughts?

Corners? LOL Since when?

Linebackers we could definitely argue that.

Oline is up in the air. Used to be, but the last two years, not even close. Have they fixed the problems? We shall see.

We also have the worst HC and offense and scheme in football. Will Moore change that?

Proof

Reaction score
False.

Best LBs but not sure the best OL or CBs.

On the OL, Frederick has to show he’s back and Williams has to be much better to make that claim.

think Fred just has to suit up. And that’s before factoring in the rookie. Think we’ve easily got the best, and deepest OL