Do we have the best o-line, corners and linebacking groups in all of football?

InTheZone

Reaction score
Answer to what question? I say it like I see it, I have called out Dak on bad throws and any other player. But I will also defend those same players when they have played well. So what's your question
we went from discussing consistency with the run game and the average time to throw for Dak, which people claim was worse, but it's been steady across 3 seasons. And somehow you make it about zeke not being dependable. And now you're not understanding what I'm saying.

ondaedg

Reaction score
68% completion. 9 ints total. 97.5 qb rating. None of these stats would lead me to believe that we have a top 5 defensive backfield. Now imagine if teams didn't play conservatively against us and actually had to score points especially in weeks 1-8.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LB- easily top 5 unit. Probably either 1st or 2nd.

OL- hasnt been perfect but still above average without the pro bowl center. Qb holds the ball too long. Not always his fault but he still does it.

CB- we have a good but not great CB room with decent depth. Part of jones production came from teams targeting the weaker CB on the field.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Did you watch the games? 50 plus sacks yielded. Smith was trash.
Tyron did not give up a single sack. That’s a fact. Many of Dak’s sacks were his own fault. I fully support him, but he often holds onto the ball far too long. Did U watch the games?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Tyron did not give up a single sack. That’s a fact. Many of Dak’s sacks were his own fault. I fully support him, but he often holds onto the ball far too long. Did U watch the games?

So the 50 sacks are all on Dak? I think I see what I am dealing with here. Good luck.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
we went from discussing consistency with the run game and the average time to throw for Dak, which people claim was worse, but it's been steady across 3 seasons. And somehow you make it about zeke not being dependable. And now you're not understanding what I'm saying.
You're wrong again. You stated Zeke has been consistent when he is on the field. I replied and said he isn't dependable, which he isn't, hence the reason YOU said "when he sees the field".

By the way I made a comment from the beginning that you decided to respond to. I never engaged into conversation with you on this matter until you commented to me.

If you think this OL has been good the past 2 seasons you're wrong. End of story, good day to you.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
So the 50 sacks are all on Dak? I think I see what I am dealing with here. Good luck.
Wrong Scooter! Some definitely were, but thanks for trying to turn this into something it isn’t. Typical. I’m a Dak supporter, but yes, some of those sacks were absolutely on him. You obviously didn’t watch the games. Or maybe you just don’t understand them. LOL

InTheZone

Reaction score
You're wrong again. You stated Zeke has been consistent when he is on the field. I replied and said he isn't dependable, which he isn't, hence the reason YOU said "when he sees the field".

By the way I made a comment from the beginning that you decided to respond to. I never engaged into conversation with you on this matter until you commented to me.

If you think this OL has been good the past 2 seasons you're wrong. End of story, good day to you.
And back to my original post, having the leading rusher and same time to throw for Dak (an average of all his passes) it shows there is consistency for 3 straight years. Obviously some are better than others, but you dont get consistency if the OL sucks.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Wrong Scooter! Some definitely were, but thanks for trying to turn this into something it isn’t. Typical. I’m a Dak supporter, but yes, some of those sacks were absolutely on him. You obviously didn’t watch the games. Or maybe you just don’t understand them. LOL

Scooter? Don't understand football? Me going strawman on you? The block feature is perfect for you. Take care.